2018 BMW Club Road Bike Only Trackdays at Snet and Cadwell

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the Shapla, tucked away in the corner near the town green, I've booked the table for 7, if you get there early the sell beer!!! tell them your with the bike gang.

Cheeky question I know but does anyone have a spare bed? I?m coming to spectate this time but still want to join in the festivities, I?ll be on the August one for sure
Why not turn some laps, Rob's got a space opened up.

- Alex

my bike isn't insured and i don't have a bike ramp or tie downs for it to go in a rented van otherwise i would of loved to do the track day, alas i have to wait till august

Ohhh sorry, i thought you just meant insurance on track.

Ignore me, still hanging from last night [emoji482][emoji482][emoji482]

- Alex

It’s fine I forgive you Alex, see you all on Monday. if someone can message me what time and where everyone is meeting on 07825393198.

so if anyone is goin for a few drinks before dinner or meeting at restaurant I need addresses or locations

much apprieciates and looking forward to seeing some other bmw owners

Can?t find my tyre pressure gauge. Not where I left it which means someone has ? borrowed it? front seemed a bit low to me when I loaded it in the van. Is there a garage close to the circuit if I get there early where I can check them and out some air in if needs be??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can?t find my tyre pressure gauge. Not where I left it which means someone has ? borrowed it? front seemed a bit low to me when I loaded it in the van. Is there a garage close to the circuit if I get there early where I can check them and out some air in if needs be??

Theres a Shell and BP on the A11 north of Snetterton. Pic 1

Last garage north bound. BP on the outskirts of Thetford. Pic 2

I have a tyre pressure gauge with me.

fa4911be094c93c7b78fc04bc1240ce1.jpg

- Alex
517fdc67df71f5471679e190b4fb5784.jpg

Last edited:
Theres a Shell and BP on the A11 north of Snetterton. Pic 1

Last garage north bound. BP on the outskirts of Thetford. Pic 2

I have a tyre pressure gauge with me.

fa4911be094c93c7b78fc04bc1240ce1.jpg

- Alex
517fdc67df71f5471679e190b4fb5784.jpg

Hopefully get in early and get sorted ta

Hey guys

jua wanted to say it was lovely meeting you all and making me feel very welcomed. I have to say the day was run very well and well the weather was amazing.

just a few shout outs tha k you amit for letting me stay at your air b&q, was really nice getting to know the two Scotsman, and thank you bins for all the info I needed even so I wasn’t riding, and was nice to meet Alex who I met on one random Sunday ride and because of him I found this forum

Was a good day, crazy hot.

Had fun doing about 9 sessions till my hamstring decided it had had enough. (Benefits of doing led laps)

Rob, Rick, Amit, and I were all camped in garage 3/4...and we're all now at a gastropub.

- Alex

Last edited:
Good to meet you guys today. Had fun and home safe but tired! Next time I?m staying near the track!

Great day Bins well run and enjoyed it. Don?t loose mine and Gareth?s entry forms for the 8th August!

Hopefully see you all again soon.

What an eventful day... The first red flag happened cos the guy 6 feet in front of me went down, and his arm knocked my indicator out its socket (lad was ok happily). Later on I saw something white and shiny on the track just as I hit it.... immediately after session is red flagged for debris on track and a marshal tells me someone managed to drop an iPhone on track....which is now in two pieces...

Later just as we're leaving a petrol station to head home we wave to a Gixxer who replied with a finger... jealous I guess ....

Had a couple of mechanical/electrical gremlins, might post some more on that tomorrow...

Great to meet everyone, and thanks to all involved in the organisation and execution on and off the track.

Last edited:
A very big thank you to bins and all the instructors for organising a great day. Weather couldn't have been better. Good to catch up with Alex, Immortal, Rick, Preynol & the Dude.

Journey back had some 'events' but nothing involving me this time.

Glad you all got home safely, fellas.

Rob (FS) I never saw you turn off, assume it was just as we got on the A13

- Alex

Latest posts

Back