BMW Club 'Ride Friendly' Trackdays for 2016

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you going? Quick show of hands

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't forget when you've unloaded the van to move it away from the garages, they have a big forklift and I can start it with a screwdriver!!!!

Better add the staple gun to my list of stuff to bring.

What time you getting there? I'm riding up Sunday afternoon and staying at me Mum's in Norwich the night before, so can come early to help out.

Expect people will start arriving about 7:30-8.

I'm at my folks right now, in Norwich - but still staying closer the night before lol

Im booked into the Angel tomorrow eve - should be checked in and looking for supper around 6-7pm.

BBQ at my place 6.00 onwards, come and meet some of the team and some of the other participants. Address as is on the entry forms.

Hi, it's 9.15 Friday evening, I've just finished work, cooked some tea and now have to go and find the bike, lube the chain, (damn toilet flushing device), pack a bag and I'm off to ride the 'Ring' next Tuesday and Wednesday, Derek is out there already on his R1200RS but needs his S1000 taken out, so Richie is riding that, then riding home on the RS. Father and son riding motorcycles to Germany, it don't get better than that!!!

You didn't need to know that but what you do need to know is there are only 20 places left for the Snetterton 8th track day, over a month to go, at last I can stop trying to bully anyone and everyone into doing it, the August day was always full with weeks to go, thinking about doing it? act now, R B.

Last edited:
Yes, if one group gets full I then ask for volunteers to move accordingly, you will not get the faster riders in the slow group, we encourage people to move groups if they're not comfortable.

Latest posts

Back