2018 BMW Club Road Bike Only Trackdays at Snet and Cadwell

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you guys had fun, Was great weather for it. Looking at buying some leathers with the sale of my wheels. Hopefully can come to the next one as would love to try some tracks with you guys :D

Glad you guys had fun, Was great weather for it. Looking at buying some leathers with the sale of my wheels. Hopefully can come to the next one as would love to try some tracks with you guys :D
Yeah do it.
Check out Bike Stop (http://www.bikestop.co.uk) they are your side of town and have a good range to try on.

Snetterton on the 8th/August will be easiest to learn.

- Alex

Is Snett on the 8th something your doing + others?
Thats the last road bike day of the year, great intro to track time.

I've not signed up yet, but others from today will be there for sure.

I'll probably go...

- Alex

Thats the last road bike day of the year, great intro to track time.

I've not signed up yet, but others from today will be there for sure.

I'll probably go...

- Alex

I signed up yesterday hope the weather is as good.
Plan to stay over this time 300 mile in a day is ok but not with track riding included!
Will pester you and Colin for a bit of advice on corner entry and turn in if your there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Guys, I am away at present, did a lap of the Ring Tuesday, will catch up when I am home, please email me for forms, details at start of thread.

Hi Rob, hope all is going ok. Can you give me a call at the shop when you?re back?
Have a favour to ask regarding Cadwell.

Hi, anyone want to join us at Cadwell? I have about 5 cancellations, email me [email protected]

s1000rr_dude you should have had confirmation? let me know if you have not.

Latest posts

Back