2018 BMW Club Road Bike Only Trackdays at Snet and Cadwell

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
From Robert Bensley '[email protected]' - please contact him to register your interest.

"This years track days can only go ahead if I get enough support early on, at present I cannot let you have the forms as my computer operator is on holiday, please read the dates and let me know if you either can or cannot attend. This year due to rising costs there will be a ?5 increase making Snetterton ?135 and Cadwell ?125. I need to know by the end of January.

May 8th, (the Tuesday after bank holiday Monday) at Snetterton.
July 23rd (Monday) at Cadwell.
August 8th (Wednesday, no Mondays available) at Snetterton.

After careful consideration these days will be run to suit the lesser experienced riders, if you are super quick and unprepared to follow slower riders through a few corners until a suitable opportunity to overtake arises please do not enter. likewise if you ride a fast bike and are unable to glance in your mirrors as you enter the straights and are prepared to out drag a fast rider on a slow bike these days may not be for you. As my fitness is at present, it is somewhat unlikely I'll be riding, that means I'll be observing your behavior.

So for now please let me know which if any you would like to attend, I do not expect to be fit enough to promote these events. "

MOT/Numberplate required.
Tyre Warmers Banned.

Think of it as a fast road day with the same great corners over and over again :)

Always had a lot of fun on these days so going to go for all three again...

Cadwell on 23rd July, nearly sold out. For the newcomers it's a bargain, free instruction as you require.

Guys need some advice. I about to fill out the forms for the snetterton day and not sure which group will be best for me.
Im normally in the intermediates on no limits and MSV days and normally not the slowest but not the fastest in the pack. I can generally hold my own and am used to overtaking slower riders and being overtaken.
How fast is the fast group normally? Same as most no limits track days with track bikes and god like powers? Are you able to move around if you are in a group too fast or slow? I edging to the intermediates just in case......

BMW Club Road Bike Only Trackdays

Fast Group pace on these days is certainly not like anything that you would experience on a normal trackday. There will inevitably be a few quick riders but the overall pace on these days is far more pedestrian as they are more about just experiencing riding on track.

All the replies are true, it's about precise, accurate riding, I hope to be in action by then but at present there's no way I can ride.

Can forum members let me know if they are on this list? I only recognise Andy, Tim, Amit for sure. I don't know if these are all RR's but I expect not as Tim is on an R.

SnettertonMay 8thCadwellJuly 23rd
Cautious group.Cautious group.
Tom CS1000Simon RS1000
Simon RS1000Sarah DS1000
Hugh DS1000Graham HS1000
Inters.Inters.
Robert DS1000Robert DS1000
Paul HS1000Roger DS1000
Amit GS1000Chris NS1000
Ben LS1000Ben LS1000
Stuart NS1000Tim RS1000
Paul HS1000