BMW Club Road Bike Only Trackdays at Snet and Cadwell 2017

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Noise Testing

From Robert Bensley '[email protected]'
Hello everyone, I am now able to let you know the proposed dates for next years BMW club track days.
A lot of you will be aware that last October I fell from a ladder whilst helping prune a tree, I suffered severe injuries resulting in 5 weeks in an induced coma and a further 4 weeks in hospital, I now live in North Wales where Ann is looking after me.
... This years track days can only go ahead if I get enough support early on, at present I cannot let you have the forms as my computer operator is on holiday, please read the dates and let me know if you either can or cannot attend. This year due to rising costs there will be a ?5 increase making Snetterton ?135 and Cadwell ?125. I need to know by the end of January.
May 8th, (the Tuesday after bank holiday Monday) at Snetterton.
July 23rd (Monday) at Cadwell.
August 8th (Wednesday, no Mondays available) at Snetterton.
After careful consideration these days will be run to suit the lesser experienced riders, if you are super quick and unprepared to follow slower riders through a few corners until a suitable opportunity to overtake arises please do not enter. likewise if you ride a fast bike and are unable to glance in your mirrors as you enter the straights and are prepared to out drag a fast rider on a slow bike these days may not be for you. As my fitness is at present, it is somewhat unlikely I'll be riding, that means I'll be observing your behavior.
So for now please let me know which if any you would like to attend, I do not expect to be fit enough to promote these events.

Latest posts

Back