BMW Club Road Bike Only Trackdays at Snet and Cadwell 2017

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cracking vid, always nice to have a mammary, oops, memory ! I've followed racers with worse lines lol ! Sounds like a great day, shame I couldn't meet up.....

BMW Club trackday Cadwell Park June 2017

Thanks to Robert Bensley for organising another great (if hot!) trackday in the Lincs. Wolds.

Almost a week away already....

Good also to meet up with Soothsayer and Alex.

Ian

Last edited:
Oh cool! Never seen my riding before on video! Please do this again at Snetterton!

I hit an Apex! :faints:

Last edited:
Alex.

It was a good couple of sessions for us in the afternoon! Not having a pie for lunch may have been a good idea after all.

Unlikely to be at Snetterton as by then I should be in Ghana so this may be my last BMW Club track day for 2-3 years.

Ian

Alex.

It was a good couple of sessions for us in the afternoon! Not having a pie for lunch may have been a good idea after all.

Unlikely to be at Snetterton as by then I should be in Ghana so this may be my last BMW Club track day for 2-3 years.

Ian
Damn that's a shame Ian, maybe you can squeeze in some Euro trips to tracks on your down time?

If anyone ever needed a reminder that more often than not its the rider not the bike that makes the difference....... :)

Ive emailed Rob about availability and spaces left for the Monday 7th at Snetterton.
Makes sense since Im at Snet for the MSV Bike Day the day before Sunday the 6th.

Thanks for posting Andy.

Looking forward to seeing a few of you tomorrow :)
Praying for good weather. I'll be in or around the Lind van or hopefully in a garage with my S1000R.

Another good day dispatched.

If you've never done a track day and want to, these road bike days really are the way to go IMO. Hopefully the first timers will concur.

Good to put a few faces to names over the 2 days in total I did.

Snetterton

Glad you had a successful day and the weather remained dry.

If you've never done a track day and want to, these road bike days really are the way to go IMO. Hopefully the first timers will concur.

It was an excellent day Alex really nice to meet you guys.
Very impressed at how well it was organised and how friendly everyone was, i'd guess the average age was higher than you might think.

its also very nice to do a track day with no red flags or stoppages, but that's testimony to how courteous and sensible everyone was
even though there were clearly some very quick riders

I certainly look forward to doing Cadwell and Snetterton with you guy's next year

Yes a +1 on that. The BMW day was really well organised, everybody was courteous in passing and no red flags which means more track time.
Good to meet up with some old faces and meet some new ones. Big thanks to @Bins (Rob Bensley) for organising the event on Monday 7th.

Latest posts

Back