2018 BMW Club Road Bike Only Trackdays at Snet and Cadwell

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watch that ricks1k character. Did the ?curry and a few beers? at donny with him a couple of years ago and the next morning was messy ;).

Forecast is improving, hope you have a good trackday.

Last edited:
I'm still undecided whether to ride up on Tuesday morning or on the Monday afternoon & join in the curry session (tempting!). Does anyone know whether there is secure bike parking at the Griffin in Attleborough?
I'd be up there and be fresh the next day...you've still got the ride home don't forget.

There appears to be parking round the back of the griffin.

- Alex

I'd be up there and be fresh the next day...you've still got the ride home don't forget.
There appears to be parking round the back of the griffin.
- Alex

I agree with Alex. Best to get up there and be rested. I always give thought to whether I'm ok for the last session of the day even when I wake up next to the track, never mind 70/80 mins away as you seem to be....

...and not for the reasons suggested by other forum moderators....you'd have thought with a name like his he could have foreseen what was coming.. :)

Last edited:
Is this for s1000rr only? Mine is only used on track but i have an R9T i could use.

I agree with Alex. Best to get up there and be rested. I always give thought to whether I'm ok for the last session of the day even when I wake up next to the track, never mind 70/80 mins away as you seem to be....

...and not for the reasons suggested by other forum moderators....you'd have thought with a name like his he could have foreseen what was coming.. :)

Sound advice, & I do like curry :)

Just read the additional info on the Participants handbook and is says garages 1-4 are reserved? Can we still use 3 and 4 as forum members? Before I start cause trouble on Tuesday for being in the wrong place....

Snetterton

There are 26 pit garages at Snetterton so there should be plenty of space especially as it?s a road bike only day.

Just read the additional info on the Participants handbook and is says garages 1-4 are reserved? Can we still use 3 and 4 as forum members? Before I start cause trouble on Tuesday for being in the wrong place....

Bins confirmed on p6 of this thread that 3 and 4 are for forum members, so see you in one of 'em

I would not go in garage 3 and 4, they are reserved, I forget for whom, wait a minute though, ah, one of those dodgy forum organisations!

O K you lot, who's coming out for a curry Monday night? I've booked a table for 20 plus, they'd like a little better idea, don't want to run out of vindaloo!

O K you lot, who's coming out for a curry Monday night? I've booked a table for 20 plus, they'd like a little better idea, don't want to run out of vindaloo!

I?ll be there for the curry... if they do run out, I can rustle one up in a jiffy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry guys I'll be the other side of Norwich that evening/night.
Will aim to get to the circuit in good time, in the morning.

Cheeky question I know but does anyone have a spare bed? I’m coming to spectate this time but still want to join in the festivities, I’ll be on the August one for sure

Latest posts

Back