BMW Club Road Bike Only Trackdays at Snet and Cadwell 2017

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some great photos there soof, and a nice little video too Alex. I do still need to pick up a Hp data logger. Caldwell is a great track.

Cheers lads. :)

Yes Mac, there were a number of non bmw bikes. It's not a requirement to be a bmw, just road bike only, I think they may have struggled a couple of times to fill the days when it was exclusively BMW bikes.

Cadwell Park

Nice photos. It certainly looks a lot warmer than when I was there at the start of the season!

Are there any spaces left for Snetterton ? I did email Robert but not had a reply as yet

In total have 4 wheelie shots (2 consecutive laps) but other than that I seemed to dodge the camera a lot. But I only wanted that one shot (bought 2 of 4).

mountain1.jpg
This is the best one of me over the mountain. Massive wheelie :witless: (im the motorsport). Gutted I didnt get the money shot...

You there as well Alex ? I did and evening with our mutual friend Ryan S at Snetterton on the 12th

Latest posts

Back