Superbike school at Cadwell Park on 16th July

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Union8

Reaction score
Is any from the group going to Cadwell for Superbike school on 16th July, as I have booked myself for level 4 during this time and it?s would be great to meet up with other members. I am also booking for the BMW trackday at Snetterton on 27th August anyone going to that also. I know this early but I like to look forward to a good summer of track riding.

Is any from the group going to Cadwell for Superbike school on 16th July, as I have booked myself for level 4 during this time and it?s would be great to meet up with other members. I am also booking for the BMW trackday at Snetterton on 27th August anyone going to that also. I know this early but I like to look forward to a good summer of track riding.

I?m down for the Snetterton trackday and Cadwell in May. Unfortunately family holidays in July

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?m down for the Snetterton trackday and Cadwell in May. Unfortunately family holidays in July

Well I am sure you will have a good time at both Cadwell & Snetterton. Having not been to either tracks before would you happen have any recommendations on a place to stay near Cadwell We?re the bike is safe, since I will be riding the day before the CSS then riding back to Essex once the day is completed.
Thanks

Well I am sure you will have a good time at both Cadwell & Snetterton. Having not been to either tracks before would you happen have any recommendations on a place to stay near Cadwell We’re the bike is safe, since I will be riding the day before the CSS then riding back to Essex once the day is completed.
Thanks

Best Western Kenwick Park has always been a good choice, near the track, bike parking right outside (still need chain and/or disc lock), food is ok.

Thanks Soofsayer I will check them out, should have some points I could use :welcoming:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back