2018 BMW Club Road Bike Only Trackdays at Snet and Cadwell

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, moving groups at Snetterton is not a problem, the circuit limit is 66, we are welll below that, in fact at Snetterton in the cautious group we're at 34 plus instructors. Cadwell is a totally different matter, it's difficult to cover costs, however, it's a 3D circuit and .....................what can I say! Don't tell me Phil, I'm not normally lost for words!!!

Don?t you listen sterling job old chap!
Looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What time is everyone aiming to get to Aylesbury on Tuesday my aim is to get there for 1-2pm.
if anyone wants to meet up to ride together I’m on the m25 and m1 so can arrange to meet up at a service station on route

Tuesday evening several of us are going to a bike meet, it's called Two wheel Tuesday, it's at Old Buckenham, inbetween Diss and Attleborough, it was on Anglia news last Tuesday, on a good night anything between 4 and 8 hundred go, classic, vintage, sports, choppers, scooters and mopeds.
Burger bar, curry wagon and best hot dawgs in U K, pretty girls handing out wooden pads for your side stand and a pub called the Ox and Plough.

Tuesday evening several of us are going to a bike meet, it's called Two wheel Tuesday, it's at Old Buckenham, inbetween Diss and Attleborough, it was on Anglia news last Tuesday, on a good night anything between 4 and 8 hundred go, classic, vintage, sports, choppers, scooters and mopeds.
Burger bar, curry wagon and best hot dawgs in U K, pretty girls handing out wooden pads for your side stand and a pub called the Ox and Plough.

I?ll be up for that Tuesday night Bins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From London; as you arrive at Thetford, keep an eye out. No known positions though.

From Attleborough; There is a mobile scamera position just north of Snetterton, facing you as you arrive at the circuit! Do not speed after Attleborough.

- Alex

Latest posts

Back