2018 BMW Club Road Bike Only Trackdays at Snet and Cadwell

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who's going tomorrow then lads?

I'll be in the Reiten garage.

See you tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I'll be there in the morning, I hear there is a garage booked for the forum but not seen anything about that on here :(

Quick question on number plate size...

Does it have to be standard full size?

Asking for a mate who has a slightly smaller plate than standard...

Quick question on number plate size...

Does it have to be standard full size?

Asking for a mate who has a slightly smaller plate than standard...

You?ll be fine with a slightly smaller one. But as long as it doesn?t take the p*ss it?ll be fine. It?s Robs ruling on it tbh. It just has to be a road bike.

Lights are the most important thing in my opinion. It?s so everyone knows where everyone is braking so there?s no pile ups

A great day had by all I think, Bins ran it like clockwork and only a little moan at lunchtime with regards to some dodgy undertakes, and rightly so to moan, No complaining Alex I braked later and you were still upright :wink-new: (just)

Really nice to meet a few from here, sorry I'm really crap with names but hopefully I'll at least recognise you when I see you again

Have to say it’s a testimate to the members and the bmw owners club, the day was run smoothly and I had a great day especially as it was Emmy very first time on track. I had bins as my instructor and he was really paciant and made sure I got the most from the day, and not forgetting all the other instructors your all great I will defiantly be booking onto the next one next year it’s a shame we can’t organise more than 3 a year

see you all around at some point

also big shout out to Jim, Paul, Grayham and kevin for all the advice and charming my nerves

Glad you guys had a good day. I was on route, half way up the A11 I lost all power and covered the following cars in a huge white plume of smoke...

Recovered to Reiten Mottorad. Initial inspection shows a hole in the crank case...

Awaiting a more detailed analysis, hopefully tomorrow. Only 6500 miles and serviced in May.

Being very philosophical about it at the moment, at least it didn't expire on track.

Latest posts

Back