Who wants to do a Euro Day in 2013 ?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopper

Reaction score
Guys

I'm going to be doing a Euro Trackday next year. Not sure where yet. Will probably October/November 2013.

Looking at either Almeria, Aragon or Jerez....if you haven't been on a euro TD before, your missing out. They are a great laugh with Sun,Beer and bikes.

So, who fancied coming along ?

Almeria will be the cheapest out of the ones already mentioned. I'm very happy to go there again. It's got THE longest back straight, quite a bit longer than Snett or Silverstone.

From previous experience. A Euro Tack Day (3 days on track) all in with tyres, fuel, hire car etc costs around £1000-£1300. This varies with regards to how much beer you drink and how many lady bars you visit 8)

Yes mate. They have transport drop off point at areas around the UK. Bikes get driven to the circuit. We fly.

Although the last time I went I drove.......never ever again !!

Count me in, already put it on my list of things to do in 2013.

Was planning on an early in the year one, but would swap to late in the year.

Another thing on my bucket list is the IOM. (not necessarily the TT, or in 2013).

And I am beginning to think about the Nordschleife - but not definite on this one yet.

Godzilla link=topic=1526.msg14611#msg14611 date=1349852785 said:
And I am beginning to think about the Nordschleife - but not definite on this one yet.
If you or anyone else fancies a trip to the Nordschleife I can help out with routes, hotel and riding/lapping the Ring (without showing off). ;D

Sorry Russ, slightly off topic.

Phil

Hopper link=topic=1526.msg14596#msg14596 date=1349812224 said:
Almeria will be the cheapest out of the ones already mentioned. I'm very happy to go there again. It's got THE longest back straight, quite a bit longer than Snett or Silverstone.

From previous experience. A Euro Tack Day (3 days on track) all in with tyres, fuel, hire car etc costs around £1000-£1300. This varies with regards to how much beer you drink and how many lady bars you visit 8)

about the same price as TT fortnight ;)

bananaman link=topic=1526.msg14628#msg14628 date=1349887151 said:

But 50/50 on the sunshine Keith. Although saying that Almeria got washed away recently.

unionjack link=topic=1526.msg14631#msg14631 date=1349887815 said:
bananaman link=topic=1526.msg14628#msg14628 date=1349887151 said:

But 50/50 on the sunshine Keith. Although saying that Almeria got washed away recently.

I'd say a lot less than 50/50, but, 14 days to choose from. It's such a good time, bikes wherever you look, everyone there for the same reason and with all that beer and boll*x i've never seen any trouble lol. Ive booked but will also try and make the euro trackday/s ! (just bought a new piggy-bank) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'd rather be racing round a track instead of watching others do it 8)

Do love the TT, ill maybe visit one day.

Had a message from a pal in Almeria this morning. 31 deg and sunny :eek:

Hopper link=topic=1526.msg14634#msg14634 date=1349891121 said:
I'd rather be racing round a track instead of watching others do it 8)

Do love the TT, ill maybe visit one day.

Had a message from a pal in Almeria this morning. 31 deg and sunny :eek:

thats the thing though, watching others then doing the very same thing yourself and sharing a pint later in the pub, like being on track after watching bsb/wsb/gp at same track. It's a must even if only the once ;)
Any preferences on which euro to be done?

None of you know me really but I'd be up for this. Got a few invites to the BMW ones but they are something nuts like £1000 plus you get your own flight there!

Back