2019 Overseas / Euro Track Events Calendar

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, dates are sometimes awkward regarding pick/drop offs, something we have to run with I guess. Living by the channel tunnel i'm fooked wherever they are . I've mainly used focus because the dates usually line up with me and £'s per track mile/time works out cheaper. Yes I know of the shit they get but Ive never had a problem

I’ve been with FE twice and can’t fault them. Never seen any of the issues that people moan about and they were really good with us.

I did Portimao 4 years ago with them and only 60 folk booked it. They needed up doing 2 groups, 30 minutes on 30 off. That was knackering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here, heard people complain about FE all the time. I have been with them 4 times this year (3 EU, 1 Donny) no issues at all.

Dropped the bike for Sepang today. It's going to be a long journey.

Starting to wish I'd done this one. But after doing Philip Island in January and not getting the bike back till March was a pain.
Last time I'm doing this kind of events as well. 4 months without a bike is too long.

not long now for all the chaps on NL jerez :)

given the bike a much needed bit of TLC,service+re-spring suspension,fluids,chain+sprockets and new set of fairings,just hope my leathers come back from Dianese in time....

given the bike a much needed bit of TLC,service+re-spring suspension,fluids,chain+sprockets and new set of fairings,just hope my leathers come back from Dianese in time....
Mine leathers took 2 weeks turnaround

Can't wait - really looking forward to it...............bike's ready, bags for the stillage are packed................. Haydock drop off on Saturday.

haydock? do you mean at platty's metal fabrication place? mines off to bedale on thursday :)

no it's friday,but shauin is dropping a stillage off for me so we can load up,think he's picking up friday morning

it might well be.... i'll message him and find out for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back