2019 Overseas / Euro Track Events Calendar

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know! I’m all ready and itching to go!

Come say hi, I’m on a black gen 3!

(Scooby that is. I’m sure gobert will find me...)

Last edited:
haha yea cause there wont be any other black gen3's there ;)

i'll be in the garage next to tyre fitter,just fitted some riders.com farings so stands out quite a well (jessops old fairings),i'll be th next to with a cig in my mouth :)

Booked Mugello in Aug with FE as well

Also planning to do

Red Bull Ring with Rehm Racing

Booked Mugello in Aug with FE as well

Also planning to do

Red Bull Ring with Rehm Racing

Sweet, see you there.
I did the Italian job last year with FE and vowed never to go again as I wasn't impressed with Promo Racing who they shared with. But 4 days suggests it might be their own event and it was much better value for money than 2.5 days with NL.

Sweet, see you there.
I did the Italian job last year with FE and vowed never to go again as I wasn't impressed with Promo Racing who they shared with. But 4 days suggests it might be their own event and it was much better value for money than 2.5 days with NL.
It will be Promo Racing. FE never done Mugello themselves as circuit is too expensive.

Haha oh well. I just wondered where it's a 4 day event.
On the 3rd day a shed load of Italians turned up and it was carnage. No red flags unless you were taken away in an ambulance. They don't adhere to flags, no briefing or sighting laps. Least I know my way around the place now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back