Focused Events and BMW both at Silverstone on the 8th of April ????

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kls

Reaction score
BMW Track and Training Days are scheduled for the following dates in 2013:

Donington GP circuit, Derbyshire
05 April, 22 April, 28 May, 20 June, 25 July, 27 August, 24 September.

Silverstone GP circuit, Northamptonshire
08 April, 05 June, 16 July, 30 July, 14 August, 19 August, 12 September, 26 September.

BMW Motorrad UK is pleased to announce an exclusive offer on the highly acclaimed S 1000 RR. From 01 January 2013 through to 30 April 2013, customers purchasing a new S 1000 RR will be rewarded with a voucher, entitling you to a complimentary BMW Track & Training Day (worth £295)

Focused Events Track Days also MONDAY 8TH APRIL - SILVERSTONE ARENA GP

Are ALL of the BMW track days only through Focused Events?? Or do other track day companies do BMW track days?

CHECKED A FEW DATES

5th Aprill Focused and BMW @ DONINGTON
8th Aprilll Focused and BMW @ SILVERSTONE
MONDAY 22ND APRIL - DONINGTON PARK GP (98DB 4 GROUPS) CHRONO AND BMW

Yes they are being run in conjunction with Focussed events.
There are differences though because I asked focussed what would be the difference in just bookng their track day with an instructor.
The BMW day, as explained in the blurb is also about instruction by Neil Hodgson, Mackenzie, or Steve Plater on the bike to get the max out of the DTC ABS and body positioning loop blah blah blah.
Refreshments etc maybe a free cap.
I don't know, i've paid so it better be worth it.

It's basically the same as any other FE Trackday only with a few BMW bikes people can try. You'll probably get some free instruction thrown in by the Ex Racers for free instead of having to pay for it.

Not decided yet, donington on the 5th or silverstone on the 8th, depends on the weather .

Will book with focused, and have a look at the BMW guys to see if ill book one of theirs next time.

Back