Tyco BMW only track day at Donington park 2016

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekdg

Reaction score
Focused events have released a date for the Tyco day at Donington again this year Tuesday 20th September 2016 and the price is just ?159 with the Tyco hospitality again.

Its limited numbers so if you are wanting to go head over to Focused events.

I missed last years due to work but have booked already for this year so hopefully will see some of you on the day, I know the reports from last year were very good.

How much actual track time do you get on these events , I might be tempted this time round as well , ?159 is a good price when you consider your insurance is also covering you if the worst should happen (BMW insurance that is ) .
Is it a 20 min session every hour ??
I do love donnington .

Seems like it's ?20 more than normal but with added hospitality. Sounds reasonable. Not sure I have enough time off left :(

How much actual track time do you get on these events , I might be tempted this time round as well , ?159 is a good price when you consider your insurance is also covering you if the worst should happen (BMW insurance that is ) .
I do love donnington .

Yes 20min every hour 3 groups, I did it last year and was a very good day. Also get a chance to meet some of the others from this forum.

I do love donnington .

Yes it does:highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused:

I done last years at donington. 3 groups, Brekkie, lunch and all the cold drinks you wanted all day long. It was good. Playing spot the BMW got boring though.had Tommy bridewell and Michael laverty there too, friendly chaps. .. Here's a couple of pix
http://
http://

Last edited:
A week before i go to aragon but the r1 is going out there so this could be the first outing on track for my beamer

I'm up for this but it's too far away for me to know if I can have it off work or not.
Will keep it in the diary.

I'm tempted to do this one only downside my mates can't come . Thinking about it .

Ive done track days in the past on my own and always find i make friends with the people in the same garage at Donington, caldwell is always different as people just go back to their cars etc.

I will do one in the future but I'll have only had my S1000RR for a couple of days, so I'd rather be a tad more used to it.Enjoy if you're going - should be good.I have Brands GP + Donington booked for September with No Limits any way - will be on my GSXR 750 track bike for those.

I'm tempted to do this one only downside my mates can't come . Thinking about it .

I almost always do track days on my own, you can concentrate on your riding and as said I always get chatting to others in the pit garage

Yeah - rock up, stick your bike in a garage that has room, then talk to strangers :)

Latest posts

Back