Gen4 track bike

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheGodfather

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
I'm putting out the feelers for prospective buyers. Ideally I'd like to sell it tacked up along with all original panels. This would be for sale right away and available until September. After that I shall use it at Laguna Seca in November then its going back to road trim and selling in the new year.
I've already got the new bike so in no rush to sell.

2019 M Sport. Reg 28/09/19. 5400 miles at present but doing Donny on Monday.
Full dealer service history and new oil and filter every 3 track days.

Motoxcambi Race fairings inc full tank cover and mudguard. Bit of gravel rash from recent trip in gravel at Brno couple of weeks ago. Basically went over after nearly coming to a stop, so not slid on side for ages. Beauty is you can get new panels pre painted if you're inclined.

Bonamici dash enclosure

PP Tuning
Clip ons
Engine case covers (aluminium)
Front spindle Fork protectors

Recently fitted Afam 520 chain and a couple of rear sprockets. 16f 43r 44 unused

L74 Quick rear wheel change with Hel calliper

Evotech
Crash bungs (right side showing damaged from said crash)

Bike sports development
Left hand switch gear with built in gps lap timer (timer could do with sending off to get up dated)

Galfer Master cylinder and lever with gravel rash

UK Race Support clutch lever with signs of wear

Stahlbus non return bleed nipples all round

R&G
Tie downs
Titanium rad and oil guards

Gilles rear sets

Alpha Racing
Front sub frame
Quick shifter
Quick release fuel cap
Brake guard (scuffed)
Lock wired Oil filler cap
Oil drain plug

Spare wheels
M Magnesium with brake discs

Akropovic full system, titanium link and can few gravel marks on link pipe and where it joins silencer. These could possible polish out but not that noticeable.

I think there's a K&N air filter in there.

Plus a few extras if not used before the sale.

BMW repair manuel CD

Dyno'd mapped showing 215 at the wheel.

The only thing missing from the original parts is the heated throttle grip.

Looking for ?18,500
There's well over 10k of extra's on it which I'd get 5K min if I strip it.
I was offered ?14,500 in PX as a road bike which I didn't take due to time putting it back to standard.

Please don't ask for any parts as I'll just ignore. It's sold complete or stripped in the new year.

I'll post some pics a bit later.

Wish I could go on a trackday where you had access to the top few bikes and could spend a session on each. I don't know what I am missing out on. Only ridden an RR since '14. Other than a couple of days on an R1.

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

Fwiw I have seen your Gen4 in the flesh and know its looked after.

I hope so, Iv'e not even sat on one.
Picked up a 22 plate 30th anniversary with 827miles. Full system and crash protection all fitted.

just be prepared to think, "**** me, this things tiny" !! i assume track only?

i've only done 2 trips on mine so not fully upto speed with it , but they are very very nice on track,1 thing i would say though is to get the best out of it have a think about the HRC ECu etc. not cheap, but if you decide, get in touch wih Alan jackson (jackson racing),, he's your man for parts etc, and usually quite a bit cheaper than most (pm me for his details if you want)

Wish I could go on a trackday where you had access to the top few bikes and could spend a session on each. I don't know what I am missing out on. Only ridden an RR since '14. Other than a couple of days on an R1.

You could a few years ago, but he know longer does it.

just be prepared to think, "**** me, this things tiny" !! i assume track only?

i've only done 2 trips on mine so not fully upto speed with it , but they are very very nice on track,1 thing i would say though is to get the best out of it have a think about the HRC ECu etc. not cheap, but if you decide, get in touch wih Alan jackson (jackson racing),, he's your man for parts etc, and usually quite a bit cheaper than most (pm me for his details if you want)

Perfect !! Yes track only. I'm 5'9" and thought about doing 6oo's again. I don't intend spending on it apart from track fairings atm, but we all say that lol
I'm sure to look him up sooner or later cheers.

Congratulations on the new bike, and the very best of luck with your Gen 4 sale [emoji4]
Be good to hear your thoughts on the Honda in due course!

Scooby, does the non hrc ecu ABS try to kill you still like it did on previous gens?

Scooby, does the non hrc ecu ABS try to kill you still like it did on previous gens?

no idea tbh (although i haven't read anything on forums to suggest it does) as i built mine from frame up straight into track

Latest posts

Back