Tyco BMW only track day at Donington park 2016

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FE instructions mention needing a TP clip for the transponders. What's a TP clip and is ?4 what they cost?

TP TransPonder holder. They used to be in with the TP but now they charge. Typical FE

Attachments

• DSC_2226.jpg
    DSC_2226.jpg
    465.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
You can just zip tie the transponder to the exhaust bracket or something else so they don't fly off.

- Sent from Mobile

I have been plagued with a back spasm since last Friday (long story - rugby injury from 20 years ago) and the chiropractor has shown me my weight bearing is 15kgs to one side currently so right handers will be Rossi speed, lefties will be funny, a TP clip is the least of worries lol.

just buy the clip/holder from fe on the day. think the ?5 now, mine was ?2.50 when the first did chrono days.

I will be there first thing, few of us are aiming to get into the last garage, I think it's #31 furthest away from the signing on garage, near the tower.

See you all tomorrow :)

I will be there first thing, few of us are aiming to get into the last garage, I think it's #31 furthest away from the signing on garage, near the tower.

See you all tomorrow :)

Myself and at least one other will be there around 7.30 as well so we will come and try to find you. I'm on a black motorsports colours HP4.

I will be there at about 630-700 I hate being late.....
I will be there with a silver focus with a trailer and a 2015 motorsports.

Only problem with the end garage is its a long walk for a brew...

will pop down to say ello during the day, my Mrs is riding her repslow blade in the ladies group and she's been told to go to garages 1-14 so guess i'll have to go 15 ish !!!

Back