The Snetterton 9th May 2016 Trackday Thread

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soofsayer

Forum Admin
Reaction score
Please post everything to do with the day here :).

Key times:

07.30 - Signing on opens. Remember your driving licence.

08.00 - Noise testing starts.

08.30 - Compulsory safety briefing.

Please do not stress when you arrive and see lots of bikes waiting for noise testing, everyone will get signed on and noise tested in time to enjoy all their sessions.

Ride safe ;).

Last edited:
For those who are coming, BBQ at my place (address is on the forms) (or email me), 5/6.00 onwards Sunday evening, come and meet the team and some of the other riders, R B

Wish my daughter was born a day later or earlier then i would of been able to go :(.

You'd better book in for the next one then!!!

Cadwell 20th June

Snetterton 8th August

LMAO - ya cheeky fecker

After Snett i'll swap out the oil and give her all the love she deserves - honest ;)

Does my bum look big on this lol. Think the banners might be coming back with Stephen ;).

Attachments

• image-793461376.jpg
    image-793461376.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 103
That's some great packing Andy ,might slow your lap times a bit! your garage looks awesome, hope everyone has a great day , post loads of pics and vids if possible guys.

Argh manic search for my black visor and race gloves back in London this morning proved fruitless.... So I'll have goretex-steamed hands and a squint tomorrow.

We're in ;). And we have a guest r1.

Attachments

• image-3768409410.jpg
    image-3768409410.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 55
Great day with the fellas from the forum.
Great to meet, Andyf, darrylr, pete, theFlymo, Stephen and Rys1000rr for the first time.
Hope you can all make it to subsequent days.

Soof, Bins and Baz thanks for your efforts on another great event.

It was a good day for me as I got back to my previous times having lost some confidence. Very happy with all bar the camera's decision to suicide...

Attachments

• image-2059362724.jpg
    image-2059362724.jpg
    436.3 KB · Views: 54
Soof in his customary position ;-)

Attachments

• image-3809649579.jpg
    image-3809649579.jpg
    608.9 KB · Views: 51
Thanks guys. Great day. Must admit I've never seen a pan European at a trackday, still it was very friendly
see you soon

pete
http://

Last edited:
Back