Pof?s bike stolen

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bike "looks" spot on. Only things i can see is number plate off, seat "lifted". Electrics dont turn on which is a concern but until i get seat off i cant see why plus ive not checked the frame and steering lock. Its with the police at mo although it wasnt them who found it. Cant say too much as i havnt finished my "process" yet [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Excellent news mate..hope they are able to figure out who the scumbag cxnts are.. I'll come see you with my "lil fren" give them both 32" barrels in the mouth !. You can have the honour.. blam blam[emoji879][emoji879][emoji879][emoji879][emoji879][emoji879][emoji879][emoji879]

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Excellent news mate..hope they are able to figure out who the scumbag cxnts are.. I'll come see you with my "lil fren" give them both 32" barrels in the mouth !. You can have the honour.. blam blam[emoji879][emoji879][emoji879][emoji879][emoji879][emoji879][emoji879][emoji879]

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I know who they are and will be addressed

Now that is intriguing!

- Sent from Mobile
I havnt informed police yet who it is , i will as i want to try and get my mates bike back (s1000rr). Its the same people but i will try my way first

I havnt informed police yet who it is , i will as i want to try and get my mates bike back (s1000rr). Its the same people but i will try my way first

Say no more on here...till its sorted.

- Sent from Mobile

Great news on getting it back pof, hop no serious damage. As you know who it is, I'd be asking Soof and Alex to delete this post, and taking Stu up on his offer!!!!
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

well you cant do nothing now as youve all posted on social media , should have just kept quiet and sorted it,
Its in hand

Great news pof. Terrible it happened and hopefully not too damaged in the end.

Sort 'em out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pof, any tips you have on making the security on your bike harder to defeat would help us all as it sounded like you had a pretty strong set-up that they managed to get past

pof, any tips you have on making the security on your bike harder to defeat would help us all as it sounded like you had a pretty strong set-up that they managed to get past
Not really mate. Im upping the chain and padlocks and putting a security light on a sensor over the tent plus a a a tracker has been ordered which links direct to phone

Do you not have a garage then? Ive got one of those steel bike sheds and whilst a thief could jemmy the door easily enough I've had it connected to the house alarm so the act of breaking in to access the bike sets teh house alarm off. The challenge with a tracker is there is pretty much nowhere other than under the pillion seat to fit one on an S1RR. Ive got a Datatool S4C1 Red alarm and tracker and they are both under there. I am kind of hoping I never find out whether this is enough.

Not really mate. Im upping the chain and padlocks and putting a security light on a sensor over the tent plus a a a tracker has been ordered which links direct to phone

Back