It is with regret???..

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Stuart. Thanks for your kind messages. I do remember you helping me with the photo thing and I appreciate your help. But, as you will have noticed, I struggled to put up my test pictures. You must have thought, ?he?s got the memory span of a fish?
But I got there in the end, you?ll notice!
About the Moffat trip, I didn?t actually go with Forum group but happened to be there with a group of friends, while on my FZ1.
I regret that I didn?t get to actually meet with you but I saw you pop into the chemists and I stayed outside waiting in vain to make your acquaintance.
You were some time in the chemists as I think you were trying to ?get something for the weekend? I think you were waiting for a male member of staff to serve you!
Anyway my party of friends were keen to get off on our run out. So I never got to meet you.
I?ve always regretted that as I felt we clicked somehow. Especially when you and Jimmy Mac were doing your double act. I felt the same about Jimmy too.
I won?t be going far from here Stuart and I?ll pop in when I can.
I shall be in Moffat again this year, early July, I think! This time I?ll be on my new mental machine, the MT10.
I?m still in my seventies but I do like powerful sporty bikes. It?s just my body says no!!!
You never know Stuart, I could bump into you in Moffat next year. Just one thing though??don?t go in the chemists!
Haha.. I remember that clearly, Christ knows what I was in the chemists for, more than likely hay fever tablets as my eyes stream something chronic in the summer, specially when I'm out on the bike..

Well lets see if you can make the Moffat run, well try organise something to suit everyone.

I was in the Wellie last year sitting at one of the tables and a pair of gloves came out the sky and whacked me on the head.. Needless to say it was that rascal Jimmy.. been quite a while since I saw him, so was a good wee catch up for 20 minutes..he's doing just fine [emoji846]..

Keep in touch on here, we need your experience!!

S

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Hi RR
Looking at your photo I recognise my home town of Scarborough
I?d be interested in your gen 3 parts list as I?ve just bought my first S1000rr.
Can you let me know what you have and if you?ve listed yet

Thanks Ian

Hi Ian. Sorry but I?ve only just seen your post.
If you pop over to the parts for sale section of this forum, I have listed everything there together with description and pictures.
If it helps I will briefly list what I have left here for you.
HP rear set footrests
Akrapovic silencer, link pipe with carbon heat shield and carbon hanger bracket
Evotech radiator and oil cooler guards
Pristine rear seat hump in perfect white
Carbon front fender extender
Heavier Evotech bar end weights
Evotech rear bobbins.
That?s about it I think?hope this helps
Regards, Mike

Latest posts

Back