Pof?s bike stolen

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a side note. Has anyone made a claim with bemoto? How did you find the whole experience ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

On a side note. Has anyone made a claim with bemoto? How did you find the whole experience ?

I?m sorry to hear about your theft.

I haven?t had any experience, however they portray themselves as bikers securing the best insurance products for bikers. This is certainly the way they come across on 44 teeth/social media.
I have spoken to them in the past & they seem both knowledgable & friendly.

A claim is the real test. Hopefully, everything will go smoothly for you. Good brokers have influence on underwriters in many circumstances irrespective of what they tell you.
If necessary, & only if appropriate it may be worth mentioning that there are many owners (across different forums) following this unfortunate incident to see the outcome.

Good luck buddy, hopefully it will work out for you in the end. Things usually do.

Real shame about your bike Pof. Really am gutted for you. I had a similar experience where my R6 got stolen, Went to my girlfriends house for 10 mins, Came out and boom bike was gone. Heart sank. I also got doubly BS'd cause I was involved in a crash 2 weeks before it was stolen. Had a claim going through. For some reason cause it got stolen they canceled that claim and started the theft claim. They found the bike and assessed the current damage on the bike and also remembered my previous claim from the crash. They said they will give me ?3k for a ?6k bike cause of the damages.

I hope your claim goes well and hope your back on a bike soon!

Sorry to hear about the theft, my garage was turned over 5 years ago and they cut the spotlight cable and poisoned our dog earlier in the day.
I heard nothing also a few meters from Bedroom window which was open .

Very sorry to hear about this pof, hopefully the insurance company will get it sorted quickly

Very sorry to hear about this pof, hopefully the insurance company will get it sorted quickly
Really hope so. Thanks mac

sorry to see this and hope bemoto sort it for you, thats a lot of security they have got past, any idea how, any signs or bits left.

sorry to see this and hope bemoto sort it for you, thats a lot of security they have got past, any idea how, any signs or bits left.
Looks like they cut the tab which the tent lock is attached to, the chain is cut to the ground anchor. As for the alarmed disc lock i have no idea as it must still be with bike

Hope you still post up on here pof...irrespective of whether you have bike or not (in the interim).. be interesting to hear how your claim progresses. No doubt you'll be looking for a new machine..on the presumption yours may likely not be found. Anyhow mate hope the end result is good for ye !.

Stu

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm on EB at this very minute looking at trackers...that TK 102 looks brilliant..prices Circa 20 quid odd..sends coordinates and map to your phone...informs you of low battery etc etc...pretty damn good for the money. I'm buying one..has anyone got one of these cheapies ?

NOTE: apologies for the hijack but thought it may be relevant considering pofs misfortune.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

This is a real bummer Pof, hope the insurance sort you out financially and hope the f13ker that stole it gets killed in a really painful way, after being raped...............by a Gorilla.

With an aggressive STD.

JimmyMac

Thanks for your support guys but i now have it back [emoji16]. Dont ask how

Thanks for your support guys but i now have it back [emoji16]. Dont ask how

That?s fantastic news pof! Tell us how? [emoji16]

Is the bike all in order?

Great stuff Pof, hope it was the thought of having a "special moment" with a gorilla that got you it back.

Hope you are chuffed mate, saves a lot of ball ache.

JimmyMac

Back