Brembo 19RCS from Italy off Ebay

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TIbbo

Reaction score
I thought I?d share this as I?ve seen plenty of Brembo 19RCS master cylinders on eBay for sale.

I decided to buy one from Italy as it was the cheapest I could find and figured it would be grand.

Here I?m just going to brake down the costs of getting one lifted from Italy just in case anyone else was looking to buy one.

Brembo 19RCS with brake reservoir
?205.57 + ?20.49 postage

Import duty
?8.22

VAT
?42.77

Parcel force Handling fee
?12.00

Total
?289.05.

So that?s what she cost to buy and get over to the uk.

Sure a quick note on the tracking emails. I was sent emails all the way through the postage journey which when I clicked on took me to a French tracking website. No bother I translated the words and all was grand. Until the last one came and said they won?t deliver the parcel until the charges are paid.

What I didn?t realise was that the same tracking number for the French website was also the tracking number for parcel force. Took me a while to figure this out so it sat at parcelforce for a few days until I picked it up.
Parcelforce were supposed to send a letter telling me this but that never arrived.

Was it worth the saving. Well sure that would be up to whoever was looking to buy one from Italy.

I will say this though. While looking over the master cylinder I noticed when not connected to anything the lever would pull back and click and stay pulled back to the bar. Not sure if this is something they do or not. I?ve not had that before. It doesn?t do it now there is fluid in it so there we have it.

But because I brought from Italy sending it back would be deadly.

Anyway hope that helps with anyone looking to buy one from Italy.

Not worth it imho, any issues it would be such a pain in the arse to send back and deal with. I?ve always purchased mine from the UK.

Iv bought several off tuning&tuning from Italy and so have several of the lads.

Worth mentioning you can offer 20 quid lower and will take it most of the time. Never had issue with quality.

But im Ireland so getting for about 265 pound

If you have a parcelforce tracking number and it's held awaiting payment but no letter, just ring them up with your tracking number, and pay the charges over the phone or they will tell you the customs payment reference and pay online

Also as an option the Frando (by Venhill) radial master cylinder is as good quality without the Brembo badge, and a lot cheaper.

Brembo RCS cylinder from eBay ?205
Return easyJet flights to Milan with lunch ?100
Total cost ?305
[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back