BMW Club track days 2021

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bins

Reaction score
Hi, dates for this year, (2021) are. May 17th, Cadwell, July 19th, Cadwell, August 16th, Snetterton. At this time all are over half full, more suitable for the beginners and cautious riders, email me for forms, [email protected]. ?150 including instruction etc.

Booked July and August ones.... fingers crossed it all goes ahead.
Thanks Rob for organising it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll nip down to Cadwell if I can book another day either side of Bins dates..just too far to come for one day..

I'll email Cadwell and see whats what

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I booked Snetterton as was not sure on availability of accommodation for Caldwell.

I?m down for Snetterton in August. Like you guys concerned about accommodation for Cadwell and it?s too far for a days destination and day on track.
I understand we now need lever guards due to MSV requirements, is that true?

I'll kip in the van, super warm sleeping bag and a good fold away bed is all ye need... washing facilities will be one thing tho, last August was horrible..baby wipes and a towel, makes you wonder what it was like before sanitation...everyone must have been cutting about rank rotten !

Guards I believe are essential.

Last edited:
I?m down for Snetterton in August. Like you guys concerned about accommodation for Cadwell and it?s too far for a days destination and day on track.
I understand we now need lever guards due to MSV requirements, is that true?

Yup, lever guards are required for this, it?s mentioned explicitly. I?ve booked July Cadders and Snetterton too.

I'll kip in the van, super warm sleeping bag and a good fold away bed is all ye need... washing facilities will be one thing tho, last August was horrible..baby wipes and a towel, makes you wonder what it was like before sanitation...everyone must have been cutting about rank rotten !

There is a shower block at Cadwell

Thank you Rob for organising this. I had a great time, sadly I had to leave at lunch time but 4 good sessions in the morning. Already looking forward to the July 19th event. I might even bring a BMW next time

Latest posts

Back