2015 s1000rr

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very jealous Marzy - just the spec I'd be after. Be interested if your insurance company is OK with it as its over ?16K?

Yeah good point oldwobbler. Quote for the sport with the extra's ?270ish mate.

Just ordered mine today and hope to have on the 1st of March, said I can have earlier but have done a deal on the rear seat and also want a 15 reg so don't mind waiting.
Got a black one with performance pack will get it run in then get some upgrades.

Dean

Get mine the 7th Feb is already at the dealers but won't let me have it before the official launch on the same day

Last edited:
Ye with DTC but had a call today saying could be April before is here and they have to talk to area manager on Monday as I want on 1st March.

Dean

Does anyone else think that it's strange that they stuck the "RR" badge on the tank by your knees on the MS & red coloured bikes? (So if you fit any grip it covers all/some of it)

Last edited:
Does anyone else think that it's strange that they stuck the "RR" badge on the tank by your knees on the MS & red coloured bikes? (So if you fit any grip it covers all/some of it)
Reminds me of an XR3I lol

I didn't like it think it makes the bike look cheap that's part of the reason why I went for a black one

I don't thinkk it looks cheap but each to there own. You could just get the hairdryer out and remove them. I might. You can get stomps in clear remember.

Not yet but I've heard they are expensive. Made by Gilles I believe. I'm going to ask on the launch day at the weekend.

Thanks. BMW website says total OTR for a 2015 RR Sport (with no extras) is ?14,760 however my dealer, presently trying to sell me one, is saying ?15,280 OTR quoting ?685 in extra OTR charges.

Therefore isnt the BMW website misleading and against the Sale of Goods Act?

They trying it on mate, I have paid for mine in full , black sport ?14760 with rider modes ?275 and forged wheels #1250 come to ?16285 nothing extra on top

Ignore the above - I was getting confused with the Performance Package being added on to the quote.

With the standard set up, can you perform clutch less shifts up and down,
Or is this only with the gear shift pro option with auto blipping feature?

With the standard set up, can you perform clutch less shifts up and down,
Or is this only with the gear shift pro option with auto blipping feature?

Gear shift assist is only on the sport model Loupe. You have Rider Modes Pro as an extra on top of the Sport price.

Gear shift assist is only on the sport model Loupe. You have Rider Modes Pro as an extra on top of the Sport price.

Ok,I'm confused?! it's the sport model I'm going for but I'm just reading MNC which has a centre spread on the new model, it's saying that the gearshift pro is an extra with the auto blipping feature?
I was under the impression that the auto blipping was already on the sport model?

Latest posts

Back