2015 s1000rr

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midrange

Reaction score
Does anybody on here know when the 2015 S1000RR is due to be in the showrooms and ready for delivery?

Thanks

I was recently at canons Braintree and they are releasing bikes January and s1000xr in June

problem with XR is its full of really cheap shit bits , shitty swing arm and sussies , heavy as fuck.
I know its cheap but there's a reason , but after having an RR with the proper bits on , its personally too much of a drop for me
Its also a blatant copy of a multistrada , you can pick up a decent MTS with ohlins and skyhook for under 8K if you look about too and its over 20kgs lighter!!!!!!!
big thumbs down from me :(

I've put down a deposit on the new s1000rr but can't make my mind up on what colour to have, im really not to keen on the motorsport colour this year and the black is just to plain but its got to be between one of those colours because I dont like red bikes lol

Black is for stealth :). I think some bits on the S1000R looks cheap too. Raised clip on's and a better top yoke would have looked much better.

Bob, I thought that there was a lot of heavy steel work around rear end/foot peg hangers, also the levers were made of cheese prob taken from the gs800

Will still take a test ride though.

Hi guys going back to prices, I've ordered an rr sport in Motorsport colours with ddc, gearshift pro, cruise control and heated grips, I have it on good authority that it will be sub 15k around about ?14750. Forged wheels will be about 1200 xtra.

Hi guys going back to prices, I've ordered an rr sport in Motorsport colours with ddc, gearshift pro, cruise control and heated grips, I have it on good authority that it will be sub 15k around about ?14750. Forged wheels will be about 1200 xtra.

very nice indeed

Prices for new S1000RR below. Wonder how much devaluation us HP4 Carbon owners are going to be hit with??

http://www.bennetts.co.uk/bikesocia...r/bmw-s-1000-rr-prices-confirmed/#.VJRdBf_AHA

HP4 carbon price isn't much different from the new sthou if you presume the carbon bits for the new bike are the same as for the old model. Yes the new bike is a 'better' bike (the HP4 is better than me so an extra few HP is wasted when I'm on it), but overall the differences will be slender for the average rider.

Regarding the new model, I'm of the view that options like cruise control on a sports bike is just plain wrong, a sports bike is for riding like you stole it, not meandering down the M1, but I suspect I am in a very small minority which is fair enough.

because of the limited production of the HP4s there will always be a rarity value which will reduce the gradient of the depreciation curve, but that's about it. If the HP4s drop enough, which I doubt looking at second hand prices now, I'll be picking one up just for the track and keeping the carbon for road riding.

I sat on the new RR at the Motorcycle live Show, compared to my 2012 model it was hugely uncomfortable, mainly due to the footpegs being higher I think... I couldn't have one I don't think which made me sad :(

Latest posts

Back