2015 s1000rr

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,
Just a quick question as some dealers seam to have more information than others. Is there just one Performance pack that covers everything, as my invoice says performance pack 228 inc 182 DTC, 224 Riding mode pro, 538 Cruise control ?
Is that what you all have?

Dean

Ok,I'm confused?! it's the sport model I'm going for but I'm just reading MNC which has a centre spread on the new model, it's saying that the gearshift pro is an extra with the auto blipping feature?
I was under the impression that the auto blipping was already on the sport model?
I think you will find its called Gear Shift Assist (Auto blipper if you like) which is part of the sport package Loupe. Rider Modes Pro is an extra on top of the Sport.

I think you will find its called Gear Shift Assist (Auto blipper if you like) which is part of the sport package Loupe. Rider Modes Pro is an extra on top of the Sport.

Just checked the BMW website, shift assistant pro is an optional extra. I'll need to check with the dealer tomorrow as to what I've actually got as I don't think that's part of the performance package.

Hi all,
Just a quick question as some dealers seam to have more information than others. Is there just one Performance pack that covers everything, as my invoice says performance pack 228 inc 182 DTC, 224 Riding mode pro, 538 Cruise control ?
Is that what you all have?

Dean

I'm as confused as you are lol. I'll be asking the dealer tomorrow!

I'm in Inverness waaaay up north. They have 3 sport models in stock, well 2 now :smug:
the roads here are awesome so looking forward to taking it out.
Where abouts are you?

Near Milton Keynes Loupe. Picking the bike up from BMW at Northampton :very_drunk:

Does anyone know what accessories and parts from the '14 model would fit the new '15 shape?

• Exhaust?
  • Radiator guard?
  • Tank grips?
  • Anything else of interest?

Does anyone know if the 2015 s1000rr has the same bhp in every mode as the hp4 does ?

Does anyone have a link as to what the dash does? I cant seem to find much info apart from power modes and lean angles.
Apparently it doesn't have a fuel gauge which seems odd.
Can all the modes be changed on the move?

The old bike doesn't have a fuel gauge, instead it just gives you the range to go once you get down to the last gallon or so (so about 40miles before fill up).

I went to the launch event on Saturday and I am sorry to say I am not in love with paint schemes the only one I like is the black one, the new motor sports to me is not worth the extra money unlike the older bike and the red and white just looks odd, the new bike has a lot of fancy additions like the suspension and auto plopper, I got my 2012 out of the garage yesterday and I thought nope not buying the new one any time soon

Latest posts

Back