Service Time

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mellorp23

Reaction score
I dropped the Gen3 into Williams BMW Manchester for it's annual service and MOT (and footrest recall). They are offering a 20% discount in February for some reason :) Anyway whilst I was there I had a look round the showroom. Massively disappointed by the look of the later bikes. Those carbon winglets to me look like an apprentice from Halfords glued them on. As for the graphics I just didn't like them. They had an HP2 in there which I've always considered buying, but again it's just a bit too odd looking. I know the later Gen5 bikes are more sophisticated then my Gen3 but my bike does everything and more than I'm capable of throwing at it so I won't be giving the salesman a nudge when I collect the Gen3. Roll on some dry weather ...

There's no carbon on the Gen5 from the factory. They are just black plastic wings (unless someone fitted something else aftermarket).
K46 / 67 are definitely different. Like them both. Certainly nothing wrong with sticking.

Latest posts

Back