2015 s1000rr

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was it to do with the rear seat?
No mate. Its just that when I asked if March 1st is still ok I got "I think so". Well if it's not then bloody say so. I also enquired about the 15% discount on genuine BMW accessories and were told "Oh it's not for you" WTF i'm spending 17 grand with you ffs.
If I don't get what I want for the part x then i'm pulling my deposit (Which is refundable I might add) and go somewhere else.

No mate. Its just that when I asked if March 1st is still ok I got "I think so". Well if it's not then bloody say so. I also enquired about the 15% discount on genuine BMW accessories and were told "Oh it's not for you" WTF i'm spending 17 grand with you ffs.
If I don't get what I want for the part x then i'm pulling my deposit (Which is refundable I might add) and go somewhere else.

I wasn't aware of a 15% discount for bm parts.
I enquired about the carbon belly pan, so will ask about it then.

The dealer were handing out flyers during the night. Not sure if it were just that dealer or all dealers mate.

That's the insurance sorted BMW's own ?216 comprehensive :applouse:

What was the criteria for that, just immobilizer or is there alarm? Iam 47 full NCB and kept in brick garage, I pay ?180 for my gsxr 1000.

Dean

Nice one! I'm ?400 also with BM.
They are certainly easier to deal with than some other companies and didn't insist on multiple locks to anchor it down.

What was the criteria for that, just immobilizer or is there alarm? Iam 47 full NCB and kept in brick garage, I pay ?180 for my gsxr 1000.

Dean
Hi Dean
No alarm but has Datatag. Brick locked garage. Oh and with side-winder missile launcher.

Thanks for that, never occurred to me to have it dipped

No nor me or the sales man, we thought he was taking the piss as he said wicked dips in blackpool and I said I think I went to that club when I was 25!!! but he said he had used them and did a good job.

Latest posts

Back