Trips

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im in bierton dave ,opposite allotments on main road.I'm from essex originally but the growler grew up round here,i don't know the area that well.Where you from dave

Anyone doing any moto gp wsb trips this year ? Thinking about going to German gp ?

Heading out to Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany this year for the German BMW bike festival. Its in the first weekend of July. usually about 35,000 BMW bikes. A few options when it comes to accommodation, should be good. Plus my wife's Aunt live's round there and says there are awesome riding roads. Should be interesting.

Heading out to Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany this year for the German BMW bike festival. Its in the first weekend of July. usually about 35,000 BMW bikes. A few options when it comes to accommodation, should be good. Plus my wife's Aunt live's round there and says there are awesome riding roads. Should be interesting.

The group I went to Switzerland with last year went to Garmisch first. Mental. Recalled that accommodation was difficult to find so I'd book early. I stayed on Lake Constance, truly beautiful part of the world, but a couple of hours from Garmisch.

The group I went to Switzerland with last year went to Garmisch first. Mental. Recalled that accommodation was difficult to find so I'd book early. I stayed on Lake Constance, truly beautiful part of the world, but a couple of hours from Garmisch.

Yeah i figured the accommodation wouldn't be easy, but like i said my wifes aunt lives around there somewhere, She has offered to put me and friend up. She's a biker chick, her old man got a blade and are always inviting me to stay if i pass that way. Did i mention free beer :p

Only downside is i will be riding with a pack of Ducati's and I hate the sound of V-twins, reminds me of working on a building site.

Yeah i figured the accommodation wouldn't be easy, but like i said my wifes aunt lives around there somewhere, She has offered to put me and friend up. She's a biker chick, her old man got a blade and are always inviting me to stay if i pass that way. Did i mention free beer :p

Only downside is i will be riding with a pack of Ducati's and I hate the sound of V-twins, reminds me of working on a building site.

sounds like you've got the hospitality covered for sure, sounds like a cracking trip. Wouldn't be too concerned about the ducs, most will probably not make it to France :).

Al second that about the ducatis notating it as an ex1198s and 916 owner tho to be fair the 916 was a joy but most will breakdown on the way lol

sounds like you've got the hospitality covered for sure, sounds like a cracking trip. Wouldn't be too concerned about the ducs, most will probably not make it to France :).

Al second that about the ducatis notating it as an ex1198s and 916 owner tho to be fair the 916 was a joy but most will breakdown on the way lol

thats hilarious - but thinking about it true..... think i might send out a few texts recommending that they have a check over and make sure they have breakdown cover........ priceless!!

Latest posts

Back