European Track Days 2023

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
going in a group of 6 to portimao 12th May ... 2 x s1000rr's, 1x gsxr1000 ,1 x cbr1000rr, 1x R6, ... i'll likely be on my r1
anyone which hotel fe use ?

going in a group of 6 to portimao 12th May ... 2 x s1000rr's, 1x gsxr1000 ,1 x cbr1000rr, 1x R6, ... i'll likely be on my r1
anyone which hotel fe use ?

I did think we missed one.

I'm going with 4 others too. Should be a good group of us then.

I asked FE about the hotel, they said they won't know until they have a better idea on numbers.

Could all try and get in 1 double pit? would be 12-16 bikes in there. Not sure if they allow/can do that??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good. A mate went with redline. He said they pack you into the garages tightly... had about 40 bikes in a pit the last time!

Hi, frustratingly may not be able to make the 3 day Portimao event in May due to work.

The event is currently sold out so hopefully someone here fancies taking my spot before I offer it back to No Limits for people on their waiting list.

Details are:
Event: Portimao
Dates: 4 Day Event (18th-21st May) with 3 days on track (19th-21st May)
Group: Lower/Middle Group - Can be changed
Bike Pick Up: Donington (Can be changed to Swindon, Bedale or St Helens)
Accommodation: Not booked but still available from No Limits

Cost Breakdown
Trackday: ?669
Accommodation: -?60
Donnington Pick Up: +?60
Deposit: ?312
Outstanding: ?357

https://eurotracks.nolimitstrackday...441b-950f-a2f04ffbdec5&pbadt=1&pbchd=0&pbinf=

I?ve checked with No Limits and its a simple Name Change with no admin charges so I?m just after the ?312 deposit I paid to date.

Hi, frustratingly may not be able to make the 3 day Portimao event in May due to work.

The event is currently sold out so hopefully someone here fancies taking my spot before I offer it back to No Limits for people on their waiting list.

Details are:
Event: Portimao
Dates: 4 Day Event (18th-21st May) with 3 days on track (19th-21st May)
Group: Lower/Middle Group - Can be changed
Bike Pick Up: Donington (Can be changed to Swindon, Bedale or St Helens)
Accommodation: Not booked but still available from No Limits

Cost Breakdown
Trackday: ?669
Accommodation: -?60
Donnington Pick Up: +?60
Deposit: ?312
Outstanding: ?357

https://eurotracks.nolimitstrackday...441b-950f-a2f04ffbdec5&pbadt=1&pbchd=0&pbinf=

I?ve checked with No Limits and its a simple Name Change with no admin charges so I?m just after the ?312 deposit I paid to date.

I?ve a mate who?s looking for a space, could you message me a number or email?

sold

[font=&amp]hi, frustratingly may not be able to make the 3 day portimao event in may due to work. [/font]
[font=&amp]
[/font]
[font=&amp]the event is currently sold out so hopefully someone here fancies taking my spot before i offer it back to no limits for people on their waiting list. [/font]
[font=&amp]
[/font]
[font=&amp]details are:[/font]
[font=&amp]event: Portimao[/font]
[font=&amp]dates: 4 day event (18th-21st may) with 3 days on track (19th-21st may)[/font]
[font=&amp]group: Lower/middle group - can be changed[/font]
[font=&amp]bike pick up: Donington (can be changed to swindon, bedale or st helens)[/font]
[font=&amp]accommodation: Not booked but still available from no limits[/font]
[font=&amp]
[/font]
[font=&amp]cost breakdown [/font]
[font=&amp]trackday: ?669[/font]
[font=&amp]accommodation: -?60[/font]
[font=&amp]donnington pick up: +?60[/font]
[font=&amp]deposit: ?312[/font]
[font=&amp]outstanding: ?357[/font]

[font=&amp]https://eurotracks.nolimitstrackday...441b-950f-a2f04ffbdec5&pbadt=1&pbchd=0&pbinf=[/font]
[font=&amp]
[/font]
[font=&amp]i?ve checked with no limits and its a simple name change with no admin charges so i?m just after the ?312 deposit i paid to date.[/font]

Latest posts

Back