European Track Days 2023

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've all scared me stiff lol

Have emailed them saying if they can 100% confirm it will cover a non competitive 3 day motorcycle track day.

Lets hope for the best. Although judging by everyone's comments its seems like it should be good.

The issue isn't the cover as such, it's the hospitals accepting it.
Allianz isn't a fly-by-night company though, they will be directly underwriting this. Should be safe.

Allianz will confirm TD's are covered. It's FE that get funny about it, but I've been to Almeria twice using the Allianz policy and they have accepted it on both occasions, but the last visit the made me sign another form.
They make you sign a form when they change tyres for you now

I've just come back from Andalusia, where my mate crashed. Broken collar bone and 7 ribs, Assureton has paid for operation and he's still stuck in Spanish hospital

So ive just looked at the email from FE on my trip with them to Portimao in May.

How the hell can they be so stringent on taking consumables like oil, blue roll even damn cable ties LOL

Cant even pack the cling film for when you need to wrap it up on the way back!!

First & last time will be using them.

Wish i stuck to Redline now.

Its not them. Its the carnet. EU temporary import rules.

You take the stuff anyway... Just don't mention it or have it viewable.

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Some companies are more fastidious about the rules. But the rules since Brexit have been in place.

Redline not bothering is cool until it blows up cause some customs twonk decides to be a smart ass

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back