Almeria Nov 17th 23

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Assureton is about ?155...but might be more risky,

Last edited:
FWIW,
I called BeMoto and then the care provider and they confirmed that PRIVATE medical care is OK in an emergency/non-elective circumstance. it is not allowed where you have an non-emergency choice and public healthcare is available.

Screenshot 2023-09-25 at 12.03.35.png

Arrived on site. Roll on tomorrow
673c3efdbebc7224f5a1048179566bbc.jpg

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

is like that sometimes, my m8 did his best lap time ever at jerez, 1st day 2nd session, lap 2.

i'm a slow starter, i tend to do my best lap time last few sessions on the last day

Day 1 was atrocious for me, just couldn't get it together. Day 3 saw times coming down, more confident in the front although still feels a little vague, 54's and ended up with a 53 dead. Happy with that considering how I felt about the bike and the way day 1 started.
Standard gearing, 2nd gear kept it lively in the 'power band' all the way around except both straights.
End of day 3 went to put a new front in and found a crack in the carbon rim, dont know how it got there, looks like an impact crack about 20cms long, fortunately the next day, my 'best mate' Kev lent me one from a hire bike that had been crashed. Fourth day started about 12 waiting for the wheel and fifth day ended about 12 to give the wheel back so not as much track time.
Think these carbons have to go (front anyway) so will be looking for a forged front for now.
Have 2 carbon rears now lol.
This is now the 2nd front done in.
Anyway, great time, great company and no crashes with our mates, roll on the next!

Latest posts

Back