Rear sets

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Add842010

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls. I've recently joined the forum. I've been on the welcome to say hello. So again hello ?. I have a question and I'm reading alot of mixed information so thought I'd ask you knowledgeable people.

S1000RR sport 2017

I'm 6'2 and wondering the best rear sets to give me a bit more room. Also thinking of going to GP shift if that helps.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Adam

Hi, they generally don't give more leg room. A 'comfort seat' which is taller is the best solution.

This was an option from BMW.

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply, Alex. So I'm reading that some adjustable rear sets will give me maximum an inch of room. Is this not true? Have you been through this conundrum yourself?

Thanks for the reply, Alex. So I'm reading that some adjustable rear sets will give me maximum an inch of room. Is this not true? Have you been through this conundrum yourself?

I remember a forum member called Banaman saying they gave a tiny extra amount, but nowhere near an inch I'm afraid. I'm same height, always found the bikes pre 2019 perfectly comfortable and fine on track.

Not looked at all of them but many only go as low as the oem position...to retain ground clearance.

You can get some pages that drop an inch.

Which rearsets are you looking at that seem to offer more room?

This is the PP-tuning.eu 2017 rearset, peg position table... As you can see, no down option.

c0333442228ebf3718acdd5d1a21723a.jpg

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yep, at 6'2" I have the same problem. Currently running chinese m knockoffs which give 1-2 mm extra. Also made a rear seat thats taller for general ride outs

Latest posts

Back