Google Photos HELP

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Right theres techies on here. I documented a few weeks back that I d/loaded the BM repair manuals from here, as I back all my images to google, every image from the manual was hoovered into my google photos account .. 67000 odd. (So beware) Nightmare. Anyhow there isnt a way I can see to mass delete, if you google it its a defininte problem. You can delete a maximum of 1500 at a time, but as the images show as they should, you cannot index them and mass highlight...any ideas guys

I dont use google for cloud storage (or any cloud storage if I can avoid it). Nightmare Stu. Cant you select and delete all your pics/the pic folder and start again?

I dont use google for cloud storage (or any cloud storage if I can avoid it). Nightmare Stu. Cant you select and delete all your pics/the pic folder and start again?

Hmmm ive tried all sorts Andy.. not sure its as easy as that. Ill need to sit down and figure it out.. I gave fb via googles own site twice, such an easy thing for their guys to resolve I would have thought. Ill see about a file transfer into drop box or something then just bin the file.... seems to easy tho, doubt im the first to think of that mind you.

Latest posts

Back