Full Refund For Tyco Rep

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see how going from a fully customised option listed S1krr in a bright colour scheme to a standard production colour would seem a little dull!
Unless you fancy buying another Tyco and I will swap my red 16 for it? ;)

Shame I have seen the hatred on this thread for the MotoGP Safety Bike I think it looks the business!

ZZR Performance is a nice touch, are you doing mileage that benefits from that over a sports bike? It might even make you re-think the Ducati!

The ZZR is for Me an the Mrs !!! lol I have to say it is a fantastic bike, I think it may well be a case of ZZR wins on Sunday blast instead of the Ducati, will wait and see how the Ducati pans out, especially since I've never ridden a twin !!

The ZZR is for Me an the Mrs !!! lol I have to say it is a fantastic bike, I think it may well be a case of ZZR wins on Sunday blast instead of the Ducati, will wait and see how the Ducati pans out, especially since I've never ridden a twin !!

please do come back and give your impression of the duc compared to the beemer though. cheers

Agree, the zzr is a great touring bike with a little scratching. Unfortunately, selling my performance edition as the wife had a stomach op and won't be able to pillion in the near future. You won't be disappointed !!

Hatred is the wrong word. I wouldn't have motorsports either...although amusingly the M/S for 2017 might be one I like and everyone else rejects!

- Sent from Mobile

With you on this one Alex...in fact my order is already in for April 2017....

Thumbs up to BeMoto I'm insured with them on the titanium policy too 

Any news with the Ducati?
Has the HP4 Race made you re consider ;)

HP4 Race lol too much carbon, needs an injection of wheel cleaner an rtc ask your local BMW dealer to oblige !! lol

Going to Riders tomorrow, to sign up and check it out, if all ok will be delivered next Monday, Tuesday next week.

Just had my bike serviced at dealers and they washed it in tfr or similar, almost all the bikes marked. They didn't seem bothered

Jay can you put pictures up to show the marks / damage from TFR

What dealer was this?

They didn't seem bothered, so could you get it in writing that they wouldn't be bothered in future about the condition if you trade it into that dealership ? 😂

Jay emailed me the pictures, his bike looks far worse than mine disguting attitude from BMW yet again

I have a sneaky feeling Ocean BMW had a cash buyer waiting for my Tyco. It is now apparently in a collectors glass cage and will never be ridden again .. I personally will never deal with Ocean BMW again. Will order future cars from Dick Lovett.

As some who have read this thread, I bought a Ducati Panigale 1299s which is awesome bike, done 200 miles so far but the weather an salt on the roads do not do it justice riding in shite conditions, but from what mileage I've done I'd take the S1000RR for a everyday bike all day long ! Dealer told me it would take time to grow on me, I don't think I have enough years left in me to like this bike the way I loved the tyco !!!!

Jay can you put pictures up to show the marks / damage from TFR

What dealer was this?

They didn't seem bothered, so could you get it in writing that they wouldn't be bothered in future about the condition if you trade it into that dealership ? 
I don't wanna name names just yet as I think by the response and attitude of them I can see me having to the legal route with them. I've got a signed letter admitting liability. But I don't think they are gonna put it right, gonna see if I can pull it from them and take an other place to get sorted.

Latest posts

Back