Can somebody help me out here

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

415s1000rr

Reaction score
Hey everybody I know this will sound crazy but I really need help so I found a for sale parts in eBay but the seller only ship the parts there in u.k it's a good deal so is it possible if someone here just buy it for me and then when you get the item send it to me I can pay the item before you ship it to me thru PayPal so it's safer I will pay all the post.. just really need help😔

Hey bud, you may have more luck if you buy it and get it delivered to someone on here who can then forward it to you....?? Obviously ask the seller first.... (or the seller may even be on here?)

I would message them in eBay. See if you can talk like adults about it. You'll have to accept the 'risk' part of it all though.

I already talk to eBay seller for some reason he don't wanna send it here in u.s. Sir is it possible if I just address it to you?

I would message them in eBay. See if you can talk like adults about it. You'll have to accept the 'risk' part of it all though.
Sir is it ok if I address it to you since you are the one of the admin here I know I can trust you I can just pay you the shipping to United States via PayPal when you received the item. The item is paid already I only need someone who will send it to me here in United States.

Have you bought it in eBay then? Can you put up a link to it?

- Sent from Mobile

Talking of ebay, just tried installing the sonos connect amp I bought 2nd user for ?350!!!! On the phone to sonos technical support and the reason I cant get it to join to my system is the unit is more than 10 years old, with an outstanding out of warranty RMA in the US from 2012 ffs. An hour of my life I'll never get back lol.

The reality of sending something to the USA is that it's hellishly expensive - are you sure you can't find this mystery part in the US already?

The reality of sending something to the USA is that it's hellishly expensive - are you sure you can't find this mystery part in the US already?
I can but if I ever find 1 it's back order and it's expensive. How much do you think is a 3lbs package via DHL. I order my jacket before at Linea moto shipping only cost me 30?

Latest posts

Back