2020 Forum meet - 26th July

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was booked on a bike holiday in Wales on this date, but looks like they won't be opening the hotels in time. Assuming it does get cancelled, I'm in! Coming up from Hertfordshire.

BTW, is this strictly forum and S1K owners only, or can I bring a friend along (on a Triumph!). I ask since he lives in that area and I'd probably stay at his the night before and the night after the ride. No problem if it's strictly forum/BMW owners only though.

I?d be up for the meet 26th July....well as long as get my new bike, rejected one l got in march now awaiting a replacement soon l hope lol...also can l bring a mate has S1000R ..but understanding if not

So what kinds of numbers of people we expecting on the 26th? How about we put a list together of those planning to attend. I?ll start with number and name, just copy and paste mine and add yours into the next post.

1. Schuey

1. Schuey
2. Budgie
3. Soofsayer
4. HertsTif (maybe +1)
5. Valhalla64

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on the fence, just because I'm have 4 'bike days' already in July and the other half, quite reasonably, wants to plan some days out with me. I have Donny on the 23rd so it's 2 long journey's in 3-4 days.

I'm on the fence, just because I'm have 4 'bike days' already in July and the other half, quite reasonably, wants to plan some days out with me. I have Donny on the 23rd so it's 2 long journey's in 3-4 days.

Shame Alex, but sounds like you're quite busy especially if you're at Donny couple of days before.

Could take the mrs to Donny....stay over a couple of nights...let her spend the day shopping to her hearts delight...then head off to the forum meet from Donny.... lol sorry thats the saleman in me overcoming objections...

I'm waiting to see if I've got the weekend off...should find out next day or so and I'm also experimenting with some software to help with the journey up there....

Will keep everyone posted

Could take the mrs to Donny....stay over a couple of nights...let her spend the day shopping to her hearts delight...then head off to the forum meet from Donny.... lol sorry thats the saleman in me overcoming objections...

Brilliant idea Marc, she could spend funds and time buying Donny souvenirs and keepsakes for Alex lol :crash_smilie:

Latest posts

Back