2020 Forum meet - 26th July

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just noticed Carsington is about 25 miles south of Peak District, so no worries if that?s too far out for you boys up north, I?ll meet wherever.

if you want to meet where i put at chesterfield mc donald's its of junction 29 m1 we can then head into the peak district and its easy with the routes to take in carrsington and some other good roads down that side.

if you want to meet in the peak district its self then i can make it there too

if you want to meet where i put at chesterfield mc donald's its of junction 29 m1 we can then head into the peak district and its easy with the routes to take in carrsington and some other good roads down that side.

if you want to meet in the peak district its self then i can make it there too

i am ok with that.

Final call on who is planning to attend?

I'm ok with that also, just need a time please when we meeting so I can set off in time.

Sorry can?t attend this one. I?ve managed to twist a nerve lower back somehow. Only comfort I?ve got is cushions on the sofa and a hot water bottle. Take some pics and have fun

Sorry can?t attend this one. I?ve managed to twist a nerve lower back somehow. Only comfort I?ve got is cushions on the sofa and a hot water bottle. Take some pics and have fun

sound bad marc. Ice is much better btw. Heat will increase the swelling and inflammation.

If theres only 3/4 of us I might knock it on the head, we really need 8-10 to have a meet lol.

On the map from J29 M1 the nearest RM is in the retail park by Cineworld is this the correct location?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else still fancy a run out tomorrow

I am still up for it just let me know.

If you still want a run out Dave I?ll make one matey.

Im still up for it and will be at the meeting point at 1130 for anyone who wants to attend

Awesome guys, me and HertsTif are coming from down south, we'll see you there tomorrow at 11:30 in Chesterfield :)

On the map from J29 M1 the nearest RM is in the retail park by Cineworld is this the correct location?

Idk what RM is. Do you mean the McDs on the A61 outside Chesterfield? 1130 sounds doable.

Latest posts

Back