2018 Euro Track Events

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got Portimao with Pacedayz 7-9th November. Not certain which bike I'm using yet since we are also booked in for Philip Island with NoLimits in the new year so need to get something shipped off for that at the end of the month.

http://www.pacedayz.com/pages/367/European-Trackdays/

We also have the teams winter testing happening at the NoLimits Cartegena trip on 28 feb - 2 Mar.

Last edited:
Im at cartagena in nov. Going with redline and never used them before but hopefully they are ok

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Redline are awesome, we used them for going to Brno recently. They do loads of great little extras like provide you with water each day and were even making bacon butties in Brno! I reckon that Redline along with Pacedayz are the best euro trackday organisers. More expensive than the big providers but more than made up for by small numbers on track and personal treatment.

Redline are awesome, we used them for going to Brno recently. They do loads of great little extras like provide you with water each day and were even making bacon butties in Brno! I reckon that Redline along with Pacedayz are the best euro trackday organisers. More expensive than the big providers but more than made up for by small numbers on track and personal treatment.
Been with pacedayz twice and rate them very highly

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I know the thread is for euro days but is anyone else on the Philip Island trip with NoLimits in January? We're on both the 7-9th and 14-16th January trips. I booked them both for me and the angry italian other half earlier in the year as I was so excited at the opportunity. It's absolutely killed me paying the balance this month as she hasn't been working for a while and I'm paying all the bills!

I know the thread is for euro days but is anyone else on the Philip Island trip with NoLimits in January? We're on both the 7-9th and 14-16th January trips. I booked them both for me and the angry italian other half earlier in the year as I was so excited at the opportunity. It's absolutely killed me paying the balance this month as she hasn't been working for a while and I'm paying all the bills!

I wanted to, but alas I am getting married on the 9th. So if it's any condolence I am probably paying out more for the same week ;)

And I guess we should make it overseas not just Euro - it's just Euro is common. I really want to do the Middle East tracks, especially at night...but I don't agree with the places morally so am in a bind over it.

I wanted to, but alas I am getting married on the 9th. So if it's any condolence I am probably paying out more for the same week ;)

And I guess we should make it overseas not just Euro - it's just Euro is common. I really want to do the Middle East tracks, especially at night...but I don't agree with the places morally so am in a bind over it.
Jeez mate priorities, I'm sure you could delay the wedding for a month or two :) We were discussing the Middle East tracks the other day as well, there's not really any of them that excite me enough to make the effort to be honest but it would be interesting. Agreed on the region in general though, I'm not a fan of the attitude and dont want to support dinosaur views.

Latest posts

Back