2018 Euro Track Events

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There’s no field to land in at least.

- Sent from Mobile
I forgot there is no grass at this particular track, but the lack of oncoming traffic is an attraction, as is the lack of rain (hopefully).
You're never going to let me forget me living up to the flying part of my username.
I'm only coming on the next group ride if someone else agrees to provide the comic interlude.

Look forward to a meet ! 1.49.2 was my best last /this year, bit peeved was only point 2 from the 48's but there's always a limit to overcome. Best advice I can give is don't chase it, it will come naturally if you ride better....
Ill take all the advise i can BM!!

Did a day with Terry Rymer who kinda said the same - as well as point out some of Almeria's markers and characteristics.

I'll get April confirmed soon then also look to October for a return.

Almeria 4/5/6/7 May Focused Events. Can't wait - first euro trackday - in fact not been on track for about 5 years so will need 4 days to get the hang of it again...

Haha, you have to do Mugello, it's a must.

Having said that, I am thinking about Brno next year, maybe as well as Mugello, depends who goes there and when.

FE already have the Imola/Mugello dates out, August again.

Counting down to Almeria, only 10 days away now ;-)

Flying out tmoro !

I think we're going to struggle to make it above zero this weekend...enjoy Spain, even if you do no laps!!

Latest posts

Back