2017 Euro Trackday Season

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almeria booked for Feb 16-19! That will definitely be the earliest one of the year, one more in March and I'm done till September.

March 10th Andalucia FE booked.
Thats me sorted. 11 days on track by mid-April - and a fair sized dent in the wallet.

Last edited:
hey guys I'm going to parcmotor in april would be good to link up as my mates i was going with have now pulled out but I'm still going solo lol

Almeria booked for Feb 16-19! That will definitely be the earliest one of the year, one more in March and I'm done till September.

who are you booking this with alex , and how much is it costing if you don't mind me asking ?

Hi Davey, It was through FE. But Baz had a look today and said it's fully booked :/ It's about ?460 before Tyres, Flights, Car Hire, essentials.

cheers for the Info alex me and my Bro defo fancy Almeria next year will need to get on the sites and check out dates ,are FE a good choice for bike transportation etc? also what tyre would you be using ? I run sportsmart 2s but would a more track focused tyre be better? will you be taking tyre warmers? sorry for the 20 questions lol

Last edited:
I'm not an expert here; It will be my first trip. But as it's 4 days on track I figured it was time to experiment. FE are as good as anyone at transporting I've not really thought what to do, I'll take the rain cover...maybe some clingfilm.

I'm thinking of doing day/morning 1 on my Conti SA3's but then I'm going to break out the big guns. V02's (I think). They are a damn site cheaper than Pirelli/Metz. And yes warmers, when I buy some.

Anyway, I'm making a list of stuff to get/pack maybe it will help - maybe anyone else looking at it can add to it? ; https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QFAMXzZ-MmMe-xBcBfqvYZkgvtXCLzWuZ0pBXRdx6b8

Must admit I've not heard good things about FE and transportation as they don't use bike stillages like NL and Pacedayz. That being said I've never done a Euro with them myself so no personal experience to go on.

I'm not an expert here; It will be my first trip. But as it's 4 days on track I figured it was time to experiment. FE are as good as anyone at transporting I've not really thought what to do, I'll take the rain cover...maybe some clingfilm.

I'm thinking of doing day/morning 1 on my Conti SA3's but then I'm going to break out the big guns. V02's (I think). They are a damn site cheaper than Pirelli/Metz. And yes warmers, when I buy some.

Anyway, I'm making a list of stuff to get/pack maybe it will help - maybe anyone else looking at it can add to it? ; https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QFAMXzZ-MmMe-xBcBfqvYZkgvtXCLzWuZ0pBXRdx6b8

You are an extremely organised man alex, that's a great idea having a list like that.

i'm booked on the aragon 1-3rd may with NL aswell.

a little tip if your using FE,and never used them before,wrap some sponge around your bike if your precious about it,as they dont use stillages theres a good chance it will get the odd scratch on it.....also they have started to weigh some of the kit (tool boxes,kit bags etc) so make sure you check your allowance on the terms+conditions.

Been euro with FE 3 times with mates. We have never had any problems whatsoever but I have heard the stories as well. Kevin Healey is a bit of an ol woman but I go for track time, I don't have to drink with him lol. All in all their euro days run well.

Anyone wants to ask questions no probs

Last edited:
i've used them plenty of times also,and never had any damage myself,but know a lot have,so better to be safe than sorry if your worried about the odd scratch etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back