1jac

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is how she rest with her feet up

a8c8e5926e25a08570f728317bf821ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The secret for the front wheel is the threaded rod Amit.. try adjust it more. That front wheel will lift even higher off the deck mate.

S

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Zombie thread alert!

Just fitting the parts for my 1jac and the uppermost lifting cup seems to stand very proud of the frame just like yours - it was a much better fit on my zx10....
@imortal_indian - did 1jac confirm that the parts were correct as mine is identical (same bike too)?

So.... I was over at Amit's house yesterday morning looking at his bike on the stand. - cheers for that, good cup of tea too....

His bolt/lug/cup (whatever you want to call it) does indeed stand very proud of the frame. I had pinged him about it because I wanted a 1jac for my MY17/18 R. The lug that replaces the engine bolt stands just as proud of the frame (and yes I have confirmed that's the design with 1jac).

I kinda trust that it's made of a material that is strong enough to handle this, but I can't help feeling that it looks odd and my leg rubs on it when my feet on road, e.g. when I'm at traffic lights. I guess the frame shape has changed over time, necessitating this design - my Gen 2 RR sits on a Bursig stand, and the lug for that sits totally within the frame, just as per the OP's (Gen 1 RR) pic in https://s1000rrforum.co.uk/showthread.php?12366-Rear-engine-mount-1jac-query&highlight=1jac. Just wondering how many others have a Gen 3 on a 1jac, and how they feel about this. Trying to decide if I want to keep this setup, or just use paddock stands for the R instead.

Last edited:
I raised with this 1Jac and they sent me a shallower cup so it's not quite as prominent (especially when wrapped with black tape). They are pretty helpful like that actually so it might be worth giving them a call?

I raised with this 1Jac and they sent me a shallower cup so it's not quite as prominent (especially when wrapped with black tape). They are pretty helpful like that actually so it might be worth giving them a call?

Could you put a picture up please?

It did look neater than that but I was knocked off last week and the insurance stuff is still going through.

Sorry to hear. Hope you are not bashed up.....

If/When you get a moment, could you take one when on the stand too.

+1 hope you?re alright and that the insurance is sorted ASAP @dommoly

Last edited:
I was ok (few bumps and bruises); now waiting on authorisation from the culprit's insurance company but it's looking like a frame replacement! Anyway, sorry for the delay - here a couple of pics of the 1jac:

y4mVHH92D1j5T3AM4-lZI_3T4OflNnqM7V17tGZo5eFivjv69lHQNukq93JgKiZOc2z4_OMQUi0DBFRid5OErLTfpdwos9Syvm5_xpa9_begihm4HV2sEWVOxGJc406A0YBNHCLMZKJTkQv55BukCVdNF2GlXoKFqn6TzICLN9o4Ukhvvcspp7O9IFTCltYDQFAvd_xbhkGGK0MbqjWtFe1NA

y4m727t3NbMGTpaYYOsDANafsZULO4b6kPS4VmPLi2ZlXullPlAOjSA81hmg4QWhGWWPQ1z6Onv78cvmQd1i-y0xNpEfIFTkpIdZTJBRM7ihL0FH2ZfB7yV2uRpHLIpkd6OZ63LQ0FltaPf1CkbdmbXGNDepwadqrZjmjEsuNMoJSarWYml5MDGQ2p3RrcWXL9iGr0jHPK25tbssSisx_6rrA

Latest posts

Back