2015 Gen 3 Sport, Motorsport colours, only 7743 miles, lots of extras

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanR88

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Since joining the forum back in 2018 when I purchased my beloved S1000rr, life has developed to the point where i am now married, have a 3 year old son and now another child on the way! Due to this and work commitments, i have simply not had the time to ride and enjoy my pride and joy, therefore i have made the very regrettable decision to part ways and live the boring sensible life for a few years :(

Therefore, I am advertising a very well looked after Gen 3 as follows:

HP Forged lightweight wheels
Evotech tail tidy
Evotech crash bobbins
R&G Front brake lever guard
Gilles Paddock stand adaptors
R&G Engine casings
Radiator/Oil cooler guards
Complete Akrapovic Stainless 4-2-1 System (stainless headers)? fitted by BMW Motorrad
Akrapovic Conical Titanium Silencer (with removable bung)
Akrapovic carbon fibre exhaust hanger
Rapid Bike Racing module with Bypass adaptor (purchased from Alex on here)
Existing pre-installed MAP from HM Racing, adjusted to suit bike on Dyno by Track Electronics in Norwich, resulting in ? 202bhp, 84ft/lb (copies of dyno outputs available)
Recent new DID Gold chain and Renthal Sprockets (standard 17T and 14T) ? fitted by BMW Motorrad
Oxford battery trickle charge point under seat
Bridgestone Battlax S20 matching tyres
Upgraded Yuasa battery over the standard fitment

Purchased in April 2018, with 5645 miles on clock, only 1 previous owner
Currently has 7743 miles, broken down as follows:
2018/19 ? 804 miles
2019/20 ? 913 miles
2020/22 ? 186 miles (Bike SORN for 8 months due to COVID and House Move/Renovation)
2022/23 ? 195 miles

Full Service History, with latest service carried out March 2023 by BMW Motorrad Norwich which included brake fluid change (purposefully so i can sell full ready to go for the season)

All standard parts included with the sale if required (standard exhaust, standard tail tidy etc)
2 Keys, manual, service book etc

The bike is in really good condition and sounds amazing with the full system and Akra (to the point where it almost stopped me advertising it!)

MOT expired at end of March and I have purposefully not re-tested it so that I can offer a full 12 months MOT to the new buyer before collection.

I dont think that you will find a better example of this bike, with this mileage and extras for the price advertised. I am genuinely sad to be compiling this advert.

?10,875 as it stands with all the extras and standard parts.

Viewing is welcomed, based in Suffolk.

Any questions, please let me know!

Photos are as per following Link (advertised on Bike Trader also). I have more pictures if required.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.autotrader.co.uk/bike-details/202304176366632?atmobcid=soc3__;!!Ou_bVe-xrloNYdKd!eSxqwm_yQB_PtFCHQvLWzxBRcQdOIF-Utbh49udBPGGYbMfddvOHFCAarnBTX17EhH9V-9BfCjauEMtee7Qo6Bqy3NXL5w$

Congrats on the sale, you can always get another down the line :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back