Pof?s bike stolen

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one of those metal sheds as well but in my back garden. I have other "stuff" in there. I have no garage so redesigned the front garden to accommodate the bike tent. Concreted some and fixed an anchor bolt . Fence pannels put up so you cant see in

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

What scumbags. It just shows you , it doesn?t matter what you do to prevent it , if they want it it?s very hard to stop. Keep your eye on eBay and you might just recognise something. It?s a long shot but worth a go. Best of luck too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What scumbags. It just shows you , it doesn?t matter what you do to prevent it , if they want it it?s very hard to stop. Keep your eye on eBay and you might just recognise something. It?s a long shot but worth a go. Best of luck too.

I got it back last night bud

One of the most annoying things about pofs theft is the thieves would have checked his movements probably for days ( Creepy cowardly B######s )

One of the most annoying things about pofs theft is the thieves would have checked his movements probably for days ( Creepy cowardly B######s )
Neighbour said a white transit and 4 guys were scooping the area for the 2 days before

Oh brilliant. Damaged or ok.

At first look it looks good just number plate off and seat is lifted but didnt light up with key (hoping battery disconnected) and havnt checked steering lock yet as its still in police compound

At first look it looks good just number plate off and seat is lifted but didnt light up with key (hoping battery disconnected) and havnt checked steering lock yet as its still in police compound

Oh , fingers crossed that?s all. Glad you got it back though mate.

Not the way i wanted to go over the 1000 post mark [emoji23][emoji23]🤣

Damn, just read this and heart sank, carried on reading and smiled again.... hope the thieves get what coming to them !!

@ Bertie - Dont advertise where your tracker is !!!

Last edited:
I think I saw this on FB? could be mistaken, but incredibly sorry to hear you had it nikcked, especially with all the security you had in place, but over the moon for you to hear you have it back. I?m hoping that when you lift the seat, the only thing stopping it from starting is the battery shorted out due to the blood and body fluids leaking from the mashed up bits of thieves stuffed in and around it.

Jesus that was a roller coaster of emotions reading this! [emoji23]
Over the moon you?ve got it back Pof. [emoji122][emoji122] it sometimes just takes having mates in the right place. [emoji6]

Jesus that was a roller coaster of emotions reading this! [emoji23]
Over the moon you?ve got it back Pof. [emoji122][emoji122] it sometimes just takes having mates in the right place. [emoji6]

Agreed mate.

Dreadful experience, as Huge said (I think) the only way to go with it is to spend your way to a better place! Sorry to hear and I hope you get this all back as you want it. Only happened to me once, but it wasn’t recently and I still remember the loss/outrage. I had the option of a tracker when I bought mine new, but declined. I really didn’t want it back once it had gone, I’d rather head to the dealer and start again with the insurance $$$ in hand. Good luck Pof, onwards and upwards!

Two guys are in the desert when they see a lion running towards them.
Frantically, one of the men starts putting on his running shoes.
Surprised, the other man says "What are you thinking, you can't out-run a lion!"
I don't have to outrun the lion," said the man, "I just have to outrun you".

A steel door bumps those thieving c*nts onto an easier target. Good luck POF.

http://www.ajsteeldoors.co.uk/en/

Latest posts

Back