Why are people still hating the S thou

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe we can get some fairing stickers, something to the effect of.

Yeah its a BMW so F***ing what!!

The sticker would have to go on the rear number plate obviously, as its the only bit of an S1000 they normally see , lol

Last edited:
Not really bothered wether they do or don't, it's just the attitude.
Never had it this much with any other bike.
And like you all say, bunch of posers, sitting around instead of riding.
Let's face it you don't have to be riding the nuts off the Beemer to leave almost any other bike.
There will always be someone faster, regardless what bike you ride, I'm not particularly fast but my bike? Shit, thats fast as fcuk!!

or......you could not give two flying fucks what any total stranger thinks...and if some random dipshit does feel the need to share his thoughts and opinions with you,politely 'thank him for sharing and now if you wouldnt mind,,,,FUCK OFF!!',,,,
ive tried it,,,it works!! :)

Funny that, I was at High Beech on the 1st April (no joke) and parked in the middle of some Gixer junkies, man were they upset. I wandered off and bought a brew and watched from the hut. They walked around the S1K and pointed and looked perplexed probably because it showed signs of being used, then went back to oooiing over their shiny gixers. Not one said hello after I said hello to them......shame really as I am such a nice bloke :)

When I missed the ride out (As Phil gave my puncture repair kit away) I ended up at the Ace Cafe and someone asked me why I would go and buy an s1000rr and I politely replied "to annoy dicks like you" he went back to his 1998 Kawasaki.

Anyway have just got me a old beat up zx9r 2001 - in case the hating gets bad and I can still blend when i want to lmao

When I missed the ride out (As Phil gave my puncture repair kit away) I ended up at the Ace Cafe and someone asked me why I would go and buy an s1000rr and I politely replied "to annoy dicks like you" he went back to his 1998 Kawasaki.

Anyway have just got me a old beat up zx9r 2001 - in case the hating gets bad and I can still blend when i want to lmao

Did he really ask you that? With you standing next to your S1000? Has the idiot got a death wish or something? Lucky he didn't get lumped by errrr Lumpy. Lol

That's funny

I don't hate my s1000rr and that's all that matters to me! :D (albeit when I've pulled up at places, a few people have been interested in the bike, but that was mostly in 2010 when it was new).

happened to me at Kirkby Lonsdale last week. pulled up at the car park- few people looked at me and decided not to involve in a conversation. tried talking to a couple and just got yes and NoS. decided to give up and rode back home ! enjoyed the ride though :smile-new:

I get nothing but crowds of people around my bike asking me if I've got enough carbon.

d98.gif

Funny that, I was at High Beech on the 1st April (no joke) and parked in the middle of some Gixer junkies, man were they upset. I wandered off and bought a brew and watched from the hut. They walked around the S1K and pointed and looked perplexed probably because it showed signs of being used, then went back to oooiing over their shiny gixers. Not one said hello after I said hello to them......shame really as I am such a nice bloke :)
ROFL!!!! Probably the same lot I met.
Comparing chicken strips

look you gonna get a few haters, enjoy it i say - just think you can make some dick's blood boil every time you roll past..........

Yes mate he really did say that to me and yes i did buy a Kawasaki (project bike) gonna do a chip foose on it.

I get it alot as I'm 28 and the last thing people expect is to see a younger guy riding a 14k bike. They snore me yet say it's ugly and tell me I need to get it over abit more as I've half a inch chicken strip but I ride within my limit and don't care what any jealous person thinks. I've only been riding a year yes I no it's alto of bike for a beginner but at lest I won't need to Trade it in again. Been through three bikes already cause nothing satisfied me.

Back