Starting issues

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabbytot10@

Reaction score
When I move my bike due to the BMW Alarm , I have to turn the ignition on to stop the alarm going off , Saturday I had to do a few 3 point turns in the drive to get the bike turned around so the bike was turned on for about 2 minutes which out being started , pushed the starter button and would not start just turn over . I switch off and tried again and still would not start , just like no spark not even trying , i left the bike for 10 mins and still the same then tried again with the throttle wide open and she started to fire this is not the first time this has happen . Anybody with any ideas , the bike is in the dealers now for its first service I have explained this to them but the guy on the desk was not forth coming with any information , Any body have an idea apart from turning the Alarm of auto set and not using it

could possibly be flooding the engine if your turning it on/off a lot without starting

Latest posts

Back