What have you done to your bike today

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So far;
seat cowel, stomp grips, Rizoma fuel cap and black pillion pegs, Lightech chain adjusters, R&G rad and oil covers, tail tidy, engine sliders and paddock stand bobbins.

Coming soon;
R&G crash bungs, Cnc black/red brake levers, Lightech rear sets, Racefit growler end can.

Re-fitted R&G rad covers after repainting them, fitted 1 piece Ilmberger carbon belly pan, cleaned and refitted upper fairings and used Scotch print 1080 carbon film and carbon wrapped the air intake/duct in it, that is the most difficult thing I have ever tried to carbon wrap.

Abba stand purchased and assembled. Did need as others have said a piece of wood to elevate it slightly higher.
_20150719_122702_zpsp8fg83gp.jpg

260 miles of sunny smiles to Tyndrum on to Oban and then home... cannae whack it!:chuncky:

Had the rr dynoed today just to see if its ok without pc. It is but is lacking a bit. Fitted more carbon:tranquillity:

Akrapović Full Exhaust System

New Akro fitted

That looks rather nice; but more importantly lighter than the standard system. Did you opt for the Titanuim Evolution system or the Stainless Steel Racing system?

Re: Akrapović Full Exhaust System

Stainless Steel headers , 2kg heavier and ?800 lighter, exhaust titanium anyway, off to the dealer now installing HP race software/map into ECU

Stainless Steel headers , 2kg heavier and ?800 lighter, exhaust titanium anyway, off to the dealer now installing HP race software/map into ECU

Very nice; would be good to see a few more pictures. Supplied by BMW or Calsport? Are you using the standard ECU or HP Race ECU?

Calsport has pictures, but bike looks better than the pictures, I'm using standard ECU,
on USA forum this spec dyno'd at 205 RWBHP

HP Race Power Kit (NEW) fitted today, I now have adjustable TC in all modes,

power_zpsdm9pjy0q.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Still waiting for hanger bracket

Very nice. Thank you for posting the additional photos. I was under the impression that the HP Race Power Kit included a new ECU and enabling code which unlocks the race data set. What exactly have you had done?

Special racing data release for the engine ECU
Installation and enabling by means of enabling code by authorised BMW Motorrad dealers

Basically a new race software for existing ECU,

First thing I noticed is that I now have DTC adjustment in all modes, previously only Slick and User had that feature, this is not the full calibration kit

Most interesting. Thank you for the information.

Secured some HP rearsets via ebay for a pleasing price - should be arriving at chez Mac tomorrow and went out for a spin in 18degC and sunshine

:smile-new:

Ordered the lightec chain adjesters someone mentioned on ebay. Came from italy in 3 days plus a new titanium rear axel nut. The bike really suffered during winter with everything below 12 " getting corroded. Ended up changing out rear sprocket, chain, sprocket nuts and pinch bolts for titanium. When i can work out how to upload pics on my phone i will get pics on here

Latest posts

Back