What did you get in the post today?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least you dont get "tempted" up there. Had 10 degrees and dry roads going into work and bam 3 degress and salt and snow on the way home. Bloody rookie mistake tbf

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

:-D
d250b1fdc6f020fbc79fa75c6fef9680.jpg

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

b181de190a341b4db52198471c785d03.jpg

Another delivery from Reactive Parts today. This time some Lightech Chain Adjusters. The quality of these is superb!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well only a small mod, but for those of you who occasionally take the better half.... some Gilles pillion peg extenders. (Less chance she'll want to ride her own bike... slowly!) 40mm adjustable in any direction.

b245d5b5721587d9932b9f962a97bd37.jpg

87d23cd218ef1e2b64def5f13fecf0df.jpg

Just realised I took a pic of the wrong side fitted, it's the exhaust clearance that's important. Will post next time in garage.

Last edited:
I do now haha. How can u tell the difference?

Badge is in the wrong place. Austin part of the logo is all wobbly. It's the wrong end cap. Also the wrong inlet. AR don't sell a can with an adapter and a hanging strap. And they haven't used twill pre-preg for about 18 months now, they are using single ply now. I also know for other reasons I can't divulge. Oh and the rivets are too big.

Looks like ive been had haha. Looking back on the listing on ebay it does say exhaust with austin racing logo (nice trick) never mind. Sh!t happens. Sounds decent though.
Cheers for the info for future reference

Latest posts

Back