Replacement RR

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news and you get to ride the demo bike this weekend with the weather forecast being good.

Which colour will you have then? (Glad it's sorted). I bet you'll be checking the replacement thoroughly!!

Which colour will you have then? (Glad it's sorted). I bet you'll be checking the replacement thoroughly!!
Going for the same colour again ( I know. I've let you down :confusion: :tongue-new:)

I would probably have taken pink if it was available sooner though.

Going for the same colour again ( I know. I've let you down :confusion: :tongue-new:)

I would probably have taken pink if it was available sooner though.

As long as you enjoy it it does not matter what colour you get Loupe

Dean

And yes, I'll be having a close look over it.
Manager asked if I wanted to be there when the parts are being put on my new bike to make sure I was happy with what was being done lol. I declined.
At least I know the poor guy fitting it up will take some time and care over it.
I'll be known as the guy that no one ever wants to do a job for as he's super fussy :scooter:

Fantastic news and the same colour too, what happened to being a member of the black fast club? I made sure I checked mine over pre-pdi and then pre-delivery; found a scratch on the plastic tank cover before pdi which they replaced no quibble.

Seriously, made up for you, enjoy the weekend on the demo, it's gonna be nice weather for once!

Thanks for all the replies, I've even been embraced by the lads on their fast black bikes.
Couldn't be a better result!

Brilliant new Loupe, hope you really enjoy the new bike, well done for sticking to your guns

Will be a nice feeling to enjoy the bike again instead of resenting it.
I'll be treating this one to some goodies.

Great result Loupe , glad you got sorted out in the end. How's your relationship with the dealer now ? And which dealer is it please ?

Thanks Beavis, I hoped it would be resolved face to face without mentioning TS and eventually it was.
Unlike major cities where I can just go elsewhere if we fall out, that's my only dealer unless I want a 4 hour round trip.
The main reason I didn't buy a 1299.
Its a blip that's been put to one side and we are moving on.
I imagine it was more the fact that the owners were being awkward for their targets and nothing to do with the staff, as its recently been changed over to good old Arnold.

Picking up my replacement bike today. HP levers haven't arrived so will be put on at first service.
(no cost for service) I'm sure the bikes been thoroughly checked over by them :fat:

Back